15) compare

Isabella's pov,
I was reading a new book when a knock was sounded at my window. I took a peek to see the kook king looking unusually happy and clean. I went up and opened the window letting him in. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips onto mine hungrily and grabbed my breast with his right hand making me gasp. He slid his tongue in at this opportunity. Before we could go any further I pushed him off of me making him confused. "What are you doing?" I asked him sternly. "I'm kissing my girl because I missed her alot" he said with a smirk before coming to kiss me again but I stopped him. "So you and Topper are okay? Even after he said shit about me" I asked him making him nervous. "I uh I made up with him because he apologized for telling dad and um he said he'll apologize to you too" Rafe let out while playing with the rings on his hand. A thing he often did when he was nervous.

"So you guys decided to beat up JJ and Pope?" I questioned him making him roll his eyes. "So what?" He fired back making me angry. "They're my best friends Rafe. What the fuck do you mean by so what?" I asked him refraining myself from screaming as my moms were downstairs in their room. "Yeah right best friends who  fuck each other with their eyes all the time" Rafe scoffed and let out. "Rafe why did you do it?" I asked him with dissapointment in my tone. He sighed and started pacing around my room instead of answering me. "Why do you have to be a bitch about everything? How would you fucking feel if I went and became friends with Lizzie? Huh?" Rafe asked me. " Who the fuck is Lizzie?" I asked him in confusion. He sighed and nodded a no. "No one. You don't need to know that" he let out and went towards the window to leave. I grabbed him back by his shirt my blood boiling this time. "Rafe I'm not fucking playing. Who the hell is she?" I asked him surprisingly calmly. "She's a random kook I used to sleep with okay? We haven't talked in a year" he told me defensively.

"Why the fuck are you comparing her with Pope or JJ? I didn't sleep with any one of them. Hell I didn't even kiss them. They're my best friends. They're what Topper and kelce are to you to me" I yelled out in frustration and sat on my bed with my hands on my head. Dating the kook king turned out to be harder than I thought. Suddenly two arms were wrapped around me and I could feel rafe's breath on my ear. "I was jealous. Because Pope looks at you like he's going to devour you and you're only mine. I don't share what's mine" he growled in my ear making me sigh. "Rafey. I promise nothing will happen with Pope because all I see him as is my best friend and at the end of the day you're the one who gets me" I told him softly. He removed my hands from my head and looked at me with a small smile. "I know. I'm sorry" he apologized and I nodded a no. "You're saying sorry to the wrong person" I said making him groan in annoyance. "No. No May. I'm not gonna say sorry to those filthy pogues!" His voice boomed as he got away from me in frustration. "Fine. No sex until you say sorry" I said with a small smirk making him even more frustrated. "You're pure evil May" he let out angrily but I smiled sheepishly at him and went to bed. I felt a dip after a few minutes and Rafe pulled me to his chest still annoyed at me making me chuckle. My smile dropped as I remembered him talking about that Lizzie. "Lizzie. Uh is she better than me?" I asked him because of my insecurity making him turn me towards him. He looked me in the eye and said "Baby believe me when I say this. No one has ever taken me so well as you. Nobody compares to you okay?" I nodded feeling shy suddenly at him boldness and hugged him while slowly falling asleep.