23) Substitute

Isabella's pov,
"Get your ass up. Dad's gonna fire you if you continue to miss work. It's been 2 days!" Kie yelled in my ear as she shook me violently in my bed. I sighed and got up. I definitely didn't need to loose my job right now cause things were tight at home. "I'm getting ready kie. But if he's there at the wreck then I'll leave" I let out and rummaged through my closet to find an appropriate dress. "He's not going to be there bel and apparently he's been staying at Barry's" kie informed me making my heart stop. "He's using coke again?" I asked shakily while kiara just looked at me with guilt.

"What can I get you guys today?" I tried to smile at the kid of the family but I failed. "We'll just take two chicken sandwiches and one iced tea please" the woman told me and I noted it down before heading to the kitchen. As I returned the door opened and in came Rafe smiling and laughing with Lizzie. Topper and kelce followed them in but they didn't seem too happy about the situation. Lizzie sent a smirk towards me as they sat down directly in front of the reception. Rafe didn't even look my way. "Kie can you get their order?" I asked the younger girl my voice almost cracking. "Sure bel" she said and went to their table as I took 5 from Mr. Carerra and hurridly left the restaurant. He was okay. He was more than okay. He was probably sleeping with Lizzie Waters again.

"You okay Isabella?" I heard the familiar voice of Kelce as he sat down on the bench beside me. "How did you find me?" I asked him confused. "I followed you here. It's a nice park" he told me and I nodded a yes. "I'm okay. Thanks for checking up on me Kelce. Just thinking" I told him. He chuckled making me look at him. "If you're curious um Rafe befriended Lizzie because he wanted to make you jealous. She's an absolute bitch and he knows it too" he told me making me somewhat relieved. "I-i don't care really kelce. I mean I was the one who broke up with him" I told him. "We know. Rafe got drunk and called us to rant about how much he can't live without you" he informed me making my heart warm. "I should go. I've got work to do" I quickly got up and went back to the restaurant and he also got in with me. I saw Rafe's jaw clenched as he saw me and Kelce get in together but he just tightened his arms around Lizzie's waist. I sighed and went in the kitchen for doing the rest of the work.

"I'm so sorry bel. I always thought Rafe was a jerk but still you guys were good together" JJ told me as he sat on my bed. "It's alright. I'm okay JJ" I told him and looked down at my lap. JJ came forward and took me in a hug. "I don't think what Lizzie said was true. You know how much you mean to rafe. I think you should give him a chance to explain. He won't lie. Not to you" he said softly. I thought about it for a moment. "Rafe was with Lizzie today JJ. It's like it didn't even take him a week to go and find a substitute of me" my voice broke as I said that. I couldn't help but cry. "Hey ssh listen to me. Didn't kelce tell you that he was just trying to make you jealous? Trust me bel there's no one like you. So it'd be pretty hard to find a substitute of you" JJ told me making me smile at him. I pulled away from the hug and said "I think I shouldn't talk to him. He wants to make me jealous? Oh no I'll make him jealous before that. Isn't there a party tonight with tourons? I'm coming" "I would say that's my girl. But I'm not so sure about-" "oh c'mon JJ. It's a great idea" I cut him off.