6)Kiss me

Isabella's pov,
It was nearly 3 am when I heard a knock on wheezie's door. I quickly stood up from the chair on her study table and opened the door not wanting to wake wheezie at this ungodly hour. "What are you doing Rafe?" I sighed and whispered out as I saw him outside the room. "Can you come out? I need to talk to you" he whispered back making me roll my eyes.  I checked on wheezie before softly closing the door. Rafe guided me towards his room.

"What is it Rafe? It's 3 am for fucks sake" I asked him in annoyance as I sat on his bed. He closed the door and came over to sit beside me. "I'm not embarrassed okay? It's just that everyone thinks I'm all rough and tough. But you make me soft. Something about you makes me melt and I'm scared that people will see that and I'll no longer have that reputation in outer banks. My kook king reputation" he let out and cleared his throat before starting to play with his rings again. I was shocked to see Rafe open up to me like that. But I was glad too. So to let him know that it was okay I held his hand and he immediately looked up at me with darkened eyes. Before I could say something he took my hand up and pressed a kiss against it. This simple action made my heart beat fasten. His lips lingered longer than it should have. Before I could control myself I let out "kiss me"

He didn't waste anymore time in closing the gap between us. I jumped on his lap and straddled him. He let out a small groan. God he sounded good. Without any wait he slid his tongue in my mouth and grasped my ass making me moan into the kiss.

But before things could get any more steamy I remembered my promise to mum that I'd stay away from Rafe. This made me pull away from him. I cleared my throat and awkwardly fixed my top. "I should go to wheezie's room. I'll see you later" I said while fixing my hair. I didn't give him a chance to say anything as I left his room in a hurry. God it was messed up. I tried to go to sleep next to wheezie but all I could think about was Rafe's lips and his touch. I was craving more but I knew I shouldn't.

"Good morning bellaaa!" Wheezie yelled and jumped on me making me groan. "What time is it?" I shot up and asked her. "11 am and they're already back but let you sleep in" wheezie let me know. "oh shit. I should go and talk to Mr. Cameron" I scrambled out of bed and went downstairs to be met with the whole Cameron family having breakfast. Rafe's gaze was upon me but I decided not to look his way. "Honey come join us for breakfast" Ward insisted but I somehow managed to refuse and got out as soon as possible. When I went far away from the Cameron household I started recalling everything that happened last night and cringed at my own self. How could I have been so stupid? And why the hell was I craving Rafe Cameron's lips? I decided to ignore everything and sighed in relief as I reached home.

"How was babysitting pumpkin?" Mum asked me as soon as I went in. "It was good. Wheezie's a great kid you know" I said with a smile. "Did you have fun?" Ma asked me and I nodded a yes. 'yeah too much fun' I thought to myself. "hope you didn't have breakfast baby cause I made bacon and eggs" Mum told me and I didn't even answer her just went over to stuff my face as I was hungry as fuck. After breakfast I headed over to the chateau and saw the pogues all laying around doing nothing. "Well this is a first. You guys have nothing to do? No one to piss off?" I asked them teasingly as I entered the chateau. Pope just ran over and hugged me tight. "Alright pope let her breath" JJ sarcastically let out.

I decided not to tell them that day about me making out with the person they hated the most.