25) Jealous bitch

Isabella's pov,
I sighed in relief as I felt myself wrapped up in Rafe's arms again. I missed him dearly though I was the one who broke up with him. "Mhmm baby don't leave" Rafe whined as I tried to get up with the blanket wrapped around my naked body. "I have to get dressed Rafe. I've got work today" I told him as I got out of his grip and gave him a chaste kiss. He groaned loudly before getting up himself. I took my outfit and went in my bathroom with Rafe on my tail. I quirked my eyebrows at him in a questioning manner. He just smirked and said "Round three on the shower?". Before I could answer he took the sheets away from my body and eyed me hungrily. I bit my lip and nodded a yes making his smile bigger
as he closed the door with his feet.

"You seem awfully happy" kie told me as I was putting on my apron. I just smiled at her shyly before getting my note pads ready to take order. "Did you and Rafey make up?" She asked me teasingly. "You know we did" I rolled my eyes playfully because I knew that all the pogues were evasdropping on my and Rafe's conversation last night at the party. "I'm happy for you guys. Like honestly really happy" Sarah told me with an adorable smile. "Thanks guys. I think Rafe's it for me. I think I can imagine myself being with him for the rest of my life" I told them making them look at me in awe. "You guys are perfect together. Can't wait for the wedding" JJ said making the three of us jump. When did he get here?

"What can I get you?" I smiled politely at Lizzie and a random red headed guy. "Rafe Cameron would do" she smiled wickedly. I sighed and said "look Lizzie I don't want any problems with you. I'm just really happy with Rafe. I wish that you'd just stop trying to break us apart because you also deserve someone who wants you the way you'll want him". This made the girl silent. She tried to speak but got tongue tied. "I'd just like a fish and chips please" the red headed guy said making Lizzie glare at him. I wrote down his order and Lizzie just said she didn't want anything so I went back to the kitchen.

"So Lizzie tried to create problems with me today" I sighed and told Rafe as he sat on my bed. "What did she do?" He asked me with raised eyebrows. "She was being a jealous bitch again" I told him and laid on my bed. He laid down next to me and took my hand in his then brought my hand towards his face to kiss it. This sinple gesture made me smile. I really did turn Rafe into a softy. "I really don't care about anyone else anymore. I don't care about Lizzie or Pope or that touron. I just don't. Because I know that you and I are meant to be and no one can tear us apart May. We are destined to get married someday and spend the rest of our lives together" rafe whispered in my ear making my heart flutter and making me forget all the worries of the world. " I can't wait for it" I told him with a smile making him smile back at me. "So sex?" He asked me all of a sudden ruining the moment. I rolled my eyes and said "Is that all you think about Rafe Cameron?" "With you? All the time love" he told me cheekily and pressed his lips against mine hungrily but I stopped him. "Can we just cuddle tonight? I'm really tired rafey" I whined. He just let out a way too cute giggle and said "Sure thing baby". Before turning me over to be the big spoon. I sighed in satisfaction before slowly falling asleep in the arms of the love of my life.