Prologue

A/N: Hello Everyone!

My name is Dylan and I am excited to finally get to work on my Tronnor AU, THROUGHOUT THE YEARS!! *Throws confetti in air*

What was I gonna say...OH YEAH first off, I'd like to give props to one of my closest friends Kasey for making the cover!!!! GO FOLLOWER IF YOU'RE A SHIPPER OF PHAN OR KLAINE = kasetiel

As far as a set publishing date for a new chapter goes...there will be slow updates. Sorry, but school is just...bleh right now. BUT (haha butt) I WILL TRY TO SHOOT FOR EVERY WEEKEND FOR A NEW UPDATE!!! JUST DON'T BE SUPRISED IF I DON'T UPDATE.

Anything else....OOO I forgot, there will be trigger and smut warnings throught (title reference) this fanfic. I will warn you in advance, don't worry your little heads.

Also, this first few chapters will be a little strange. The prologue isn't in either Connor or Troye's POV. After that, it will make sense, so bare with me.

10/26/15 10:49 P.M - Hello reader. This is present Dylan. Please forgive my weird and awful first few chapters and prologue. This was my first Fanfiction and I was just starting out. Please leave any snide or rude comments in your brain. Thank you and enjoy reading.

Enough A/N, here is the first part of Throughout the Years!

Enjoy!
______________________________________

I sat there in the waiting room, hoping for good news or they would call my name soon. I sat there in the uncomfortable, vintage chair waitng to hear news. My heart was racing and I couldn't think straight. I have been here two hours, crying and waiting, only to then start the cycle over again. Dried tear tracks appeared on my face and my hair was matted in so many places. I probably looked like I just got out of bed, even though it was seven at night.

It is May sixteenth, my birthday. What a fucking birthday present, I thought.

He was carrying the cake from the kitchen to the table while they sang happy birthday to me. The table was full of multiple eating utensils, plates, presents for me, and ice cream. All my friends and family were taking pictures with smiles on their faces. I looked over to him and he had an expression of worry.

"Dad? Are you okay?" No response. "Dad?" More urgent this time, but still nothing. He still stood with the cake as he winced, as if in pain.

"Honey, is everything alright?" my mother called from behind me with definite worry in her voice. At that point, everyone slowly turned toward him, asking is he's okay or if there is anything the can do.

Then the unthinkable happened. I saw his his eyes roll back into his head and his knees buckled under his own weight. He toppled onto the floor, the cake going with him.

"DAD!" I screamed. I jumped out of my seat and flipped the table in front of me over to get to him. I ran through a couple of people in front of me to get to my dad. I crouched over him and shook his arm violently to see if he was responsive. He didn't so much as move.

"DAD, CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Still no response. Hot tears were streaming down my face. It seemed like everything in existence had slowed down. I was just stuck in time staring at my non-responsive father. He looked at peace with no care in the world. He had an expressionless face and a body that looked like it was thrown off a building.

I still stared and cried at him until I felt a hand on my shoulder that pulled me away from him. There was a voice that bellowed from behind, "Move out of the way, son."