Final Thoughts

So...

That was it.

The ending.

My first fan fiction ended.

Which is weird, considering I started this story when it was April. At the time, I was a freshman, bisexual, and fifteen.

Now look at me.

A homosexual sophomore who can drive.

Thank you guys so much for this incredible journey. It was the best experience I've ever had. I couldn't have pictured it any other way.

I'd like to say thanks to a few special people:

kasetiel Thank you Kasey for creating the first cover and for being my first reader of the book. You really kicked this whole thing off.

josiiiiiiiii Thanks bae for approaching me about your book. I was highly happy to tell you and others my coming out story. I'm also very proud of you for finding who you are. And I was happy to help you there as well. Your wedding was lovely btw.

tylergadbury_11 How could I mention thank you's without you? You are literally the sweetest human being on Earth and I love your personality. You and I might have quite a history, but you are still the most amazing person ever <3

And of course, I have to say thanks to the D.E.C.A.F crew:

Shyfranny11 Franiel, you literally make me crack up with everything that you say. You are the most bubbly person I know of. I still read through the comments from the early days of this book and crack up at how hilarious you are. With as many times as you fall and hurt yourself, I'm glad Canada had free healthcare. You make me smile and you're so amazing(phil). Love you Franiel.

frantafeels Chloe, you are my Tronnor news reporter. I get all of my Tronnor information from you. And I don't know what I'd do without you. I remember when you messaged me through Wattpad about a story. You asked me crucial questions on its plot and title. People know it today as Heart Throb. I was highly flattered you asked me to help you and I still am. You are the one closest one to me geographically and age-wise, so go teen angst and the Midwest. But in all seriousness, you're amazing. Don't forget it. Love you Clover.

CoffeeForTheSoul Adrian, my non-biological brother. You are, without a doubt, the most amazing guy. I can literally talk to you about anything. You can also always tolerate my dumb jokes, comments, and PACINO's littered throughout Algid. Your writing is amazing and I strive to hit your level. Every time I enter the chat you always greet me with a 'Dyl!' or 'Dylan!' and it never ceases to make me smile. When I said you felt like a brother to me, I was not joking. You really do. Enjoy that PS4 btw. Love ya Ad.

And last, but certainly not least,

creative-mishaps Ella. Oh Ella. Where do I even begin? None of this would've happened without you. I probably would've never made this fic without you, I probably wouldn't have made the friends I have, and so many other things. You inspire me with every breath you take. I remember when it was just you and I messaging each other back and forth on here. Oh the times, how they've changed. Your courage, your commitment, and your perseverance motivate me to improve on my personality. This whole journey would not've been possible without you. I'm addicted to Tronnor, and you were my gateway drug. I love you El.

I also wanna thank the commenters and favoriters. Without the favorites, my story would've went no where. And to the commenters, thank you for making my story more enjoyable and fun to read with your comments to look forward to.

And I wanna thank you reader. Whether you've been with me since the beginning for your binge-reading, thank you very much. This would not have been possible without you.

I think that's all I have. For the last time (in this fic)...

Comment
Favorite
Love it
I seriously love you Funsized Fratatas with all my heart, and I will see you over in my next fan fiction.
-Dyl❤️