Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys.

'Sup? How you guys been? Decent, I hope. I'm feeling a little stressed and mildly depressed. But hey, a little Tronnor might help.

Alright, this chapter, we are shifting gears. That's all I'm gonna say.

Enjoy

______________________________________

About a week later...

"Alright, that concludes class and your last day of school! Have fun everyone! Keep up with your musical interests!" The music teacher, Ms. Jones, said. Ms. Jones stood up from her piano and moved into her office. Everyone stuffed their books and sheet music into their backpacks. I took my time. I didn't want to rush my summer, because at an eye blink, you'll be in the next grade. Well you know what they say, "Time flies when you're going through hell in high school."

"Hey Troye!" Someone yelled out. I looked up from my music folder to glaze my eyes upon my best friend, probably ever. His broad and tall build approached my scrawny and stick-like self. His thick South African accent plagued the room as he yelled my name.

"We still planning on going to that camp? The uh... Gray supper, Gay Sephora...uh-"

"You mean 'Graceffa'? Yeah, I'm excited! It's got everything! Even wifi." I replied to Caspar's idiocy. Caspar and I have agreed to go to this teen camp. Steele worked there and he said it was the best experience and he recommended me to go, since I had a few weeks left out of my schedule.

I gathered up the rest of my stuff and put it in my backpack. I slung the heavy bag over my shoulder. I followed Caspar towards the door.

"So," Caspar began, "do we know how many people are gonna be there?"

"So far, not a lot of people are going. Like, ten right now. It is a private camp. Well, like a semi-private camp. You can get in, but it's a huge price tag. We are getting in because my brother worked there for about two years. What are you looking forwa-"

" Troye, could I have a word?" I was interrupted by Ms. Jones. I turned around to look at her. "Of course. I'll catch up with you later, Casp." Caspar nodded. "See ya." And he walked out of the room.

The room was empty at this point. Nothing but the mirrors on the walls and the seats within the room. She appeared out of her office and approached me.

"How've you been since March?" She asked. I knew she'd ask me before the year was over.

"Way better. I stopped my nasty routine to lose weight. I began eating regularly, nutritiously. Less sharp objects. I've been way better." Ms. Jones was the only person who knew about my issue. She listened and was very helpful. Her advice and motivation got me through a rough time.

"I'm glad to hear. If you need someone to talk to, just email me. You know my address." She said with a slight smile. Her face all of a sudden lit up. "OHH, I almost forgot!" She stood up and swiftly shuffled to her office desk. She sifted through a few papers, then pulled out one specifically. She swiftly shuffled back towards me and handed me a piece of paper excitedly.

"This, hands down, is one of the best songs anyone has turned into me for that spring break project. I just made a few minor adjustments." She handed the paper over. It was the 128-bar song we had to write as a project. "Like, changes regarding missing a flat symbol here or there." I looked up at her with a smile. "Thanks, Ms. Jones."

"For a freshman, you've gone way above my expectations. I really hope you return next year, Troye!"

"Oh believe me, I definitely will!" I replied with excitement. This was the highlight of my school day. Coming here was like an escape from drama, homework, and stress. I felt like I could just release my feelings and not have a worry in the world. While Caspar and me have been friends before this class, we really got close and now we are the two bestest friends anyone could have. I learned a lot about him, like he is a killer dancer. He couldn't dance badly even if he tried. He's a hip-hop and pop dancer. He could probably choreograph a Timberlake song in two minutes flat. And let me tell ya, he does a killer ball-step switch.