Chapter 15

-Connor-

"This is beautiful, Connor." Troye said to me as we sat on the camp benches. It was night time and the moon was high in the air. Lightning bugs hovered over the pond and lit up the night. Our hands were entwined as well took in the view of the pond.

"Anything for you, Troye boy." I laid my head on his shoulder, feeling his head then sat on mine. I felt his shoulder vibrate slightly as he spoke.

"Troye boy?" He questioned. He chuckled slightly after. I turned my head, still on his shoulder, to look up at him. He looked at me with his ocean eyes and a smile woven onto his face.

"What? Do you not like it?" I said, putting on my best sad voice along with huge puppy eyes. Troye just rolled his eyes, squeezing my entwined hand a bit. He looked out onto the pond.

"You know Con, I've known for what? Two weeks? And, I already feel like your my closest friend."

Ouch.

"Oh" was all I said. I withdrew my head from his shoulder and pulled my hand away from his. I just sat next to him in an awkward and disappointed state. I folded my hands into my lap and stared at the ground. It's almost like a sword pierced through my heart, then set my body on fire. He doesn't see me in that way.

I felt Troye scoot closer to me. I felt a hand fall onto my knee and felt another hand fall into my hands. I looked up from my sullen state right into his eyes. His voice was almost at a whisper.

"Connor...I think I'm in love with you."

I felt my eyes lit up and my heart rate triple.

"I think I'm in love with you, too."

Troye leaned his head closer to mine. He moved forward, his breathe slightly uneven. I felt his hand move from my hand to my neck. I placed my hands, one on his chest and one on his shoulder as I leaned in closer to him. We were now inches away from each other. The gap between was closing. I could be his heartbeat in rhythm with mine. I could feel his hot breathe on my lips. I closed my eyes, awaiting the lustful bliss that is Troye Sivan. I could feel the outline of his lips on mine. His breath entered my mouth as-

"WAKE UP!!"

I opened my eyes in a jolt of panic. I opened my eyes to a wooden ceiling, sunlight coming in from some unknown source. I looked off to my right to see the very boy I was dreaming about. His hair was down and disheveled. His eyes looked down at me.

"Come on Con. Let's go get breakfast. Joe and Marcus have already left." He said, motioning for me to get up. I stretched upwards, spreading my fingers as much as my body let them. I then yawned afterwards.

"I'm gonna have to get changed first." I said, looking at Troye.

"Oh sure. Just meet me outside the cabin when you are ready." He ten swung the screen door open and walked out. I'm glad he understood that he had to leave. I didn't want him to see the...memories on my thighs that were usually hidden by my pants.

I got up and moved around my bed to get to my dresser. I picked out some black skinny jeans and a light blue collared long sleeved shirt. I needed something that is light, but could still cover up my arms. I slipped into the jeans and threw on the shirt, not wanting to keep Troye waiting.

Once everything was perfect, I moved out of the cabin and joined Troye outside.

"Your ready, Troye boy?" I asked, smiling as I walked down the couple steps. He gave me a weird look.

"Troye boy? Where did you come up with that?" He asked me as we walked down the sidewalk path to the mess hall.

"Oh...you know, just came to mind."