Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys!
CHAPTER 1!!!
Agh!
I'm really sick right now, but that's not gonna stop me. Again, like I said before, the first few chapters I will not name the point of view. Just for the sake of suspense. Sorry!
Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY!
Enjoy!
____________________________________

5 years later...

Thank God.

The final bell rang at 3:00 and it was finally over. I was free. My freshman year at this hellhole was over. The bell rang and everyone grabbed their backpacks and flew out in a rush for their summer break to finally start when the got home. I, however, took my precious and cherished the moment. I sat there for a few seconds after everyone left, probably looking like an idiot with a weird smile plastered on my face in front of the teacher. I still sat their partially because I didn't want to go home and be alone with nothing but my thoughts. I thought about how much destruction I would potentially cause to myself and my skin.

Oh god, now I probably look even weirder now. It was now minutes after the bell. Come on, get up. You look like a creepy kid sitting at a desk after the bell.

I snapped out of my thoughts and slowly began to pack my belongings and stuffed them in my back pack. At this point, I could hear faint screams and shouts emanating from the hallway into the classroom. I slung my back pack over my shoulder and began towards the door. I eventually got to the door and moved out towards the hallway.

"Have a great summer, Mr. Franta." Mr. Holt, the history teacher, called out to me while I was still moving towards the hallway. Mr. Holt was a stern, yet lovable teacher. He was plump and middle-aged with a mix of grey and brown hair. He was one of my favorite teachers because there was something about him that I just loved about his teaching skills. He kept everything upbeat and not boring.

I retraced my steps back into the classroom to face him. "You too, Mr. Holt." I say with a slight smile on my face. Mr Holt smiles back and I continue out the door. I turn right to go into the main hallway of the high school.

I began walking down the hallway towards my locker. Jesus Christ. Look at all the girls taking pictures and clinging on to their boyfriends, as if they weren't gonna see them over the summer. I rolled my eyes at so many couples, girls, and douche bags that I lost count. Unlike the clingy whores, I'll be spending summer alone, as usual. I really don't have many friends here. Either every person here in this hellhole of a school is an egotistical asshole, or is an attention whore, waiting for the next rumor to spread around. But then again, I like being alone. I don't see the point in human confrontation most of the time. Usually, I'd look forward to alone time with me, myself, and I. However this summer break, I don't think it will be exciting. Ever since things...developed within myself, it's been a pain-staking route. Even though I'm not that social, I get great grades in every class. That's all I really care about.

I hung left against the flow of the hallway traffic to get to my locker. I stood in front of it, hunched over to enter my combination.

Left 47...

Right 33...

As I entered in my last number to the combination, I heard scuffles behind me. As I turned around to investigate, two hands fly towards my chest and forcefully push me back onto my closed locker. I wince and shrink down in pain as I hear deep laughs and high-fives. I lift my head to see three big guys in football jerseys standing over me. Oh shit. Not them. Not right now. This was the last thing I need.

It was Mark, Bob, and Wade.

Mark stood over me and laughed. " God Franta, you're such a fag! Just go kill yourself already!" The words stung like hornets on a summer day. Even though he was using "that word" in a derogatory meaning, he had no idea what internal struggle I had going on. Nobody did.