2 Years Later

Hello my Funsized Fratatas!!
(I've missed saying that❤❤)
I would really appreciate you taking the time and reading what I have below. It'd mean the world to me if you commented your life story and thoughts on this fanfiction❤❤

In this next year, this fanfiction will hit two years since I published the prologue, and I just wanna say that I'm blessed to have so many lovers and supporters of this fanfiction even thought the status of the ship has changed.

I really am speechless because writing this fanfiction and going through and seeing so many positive reactions to the content and to the storyline were amazing to me. It's amazing because the little, small idea I had all of a sudden blew up into this huge thing. And I thought, "How could a small little kid like me do this?"

Writing this story took my mind off of so many terrible and confusing thoughts and periods of time for me. I'm not afraid to admit that I was highly depressed for a portion of my life. A portion that you guys experienced with me and stuck with me the entire way. I'm also not afraid to say that during the very morbid and dark times, I was cheered up by all of the comments and ideas that were brewing in my brain. This story created a distraction from the dark, disturbing part of my mind.

This story also helped me come out as gay nearly two years ago. Writing this story made me feel comfortable with I am and made me think openly about my sexuality, rather than just thinking I'm a disgrace and something is wrong with me. I proudly have a boyfriend whom I've been dating for 4 months now😊

Above is a bit of a compilation of photos of myself since I've been away from this app. I want each and every one of you to see the brave, creative, and bright guy you helped shape. I want you to see that by simply reading my story, you helped me in so many ways than just getting me reads and favorites. It comforted me knowing that I was doing something good for the world: providing an engaging story that people like and wanna read. Whenever I released a chapter, it made me happy that some of you would take out 20-30 minutes of your day or night to read my story.

And I truly wanna thank you.
I wanna thank every single reader and commenter.
Because you've truly made me happy.
You made me appreciate life.

Nowadays, I'm busy with so many things that I barely think to check my profile on here, but after reading through some of the comments, I'm certainly going to more often😊

And that's all I wanna say.

For the last and final time,

Comment
Favorite
Love it
I owe every single one of you an unpayable debt. No words can describe the impact you've made on my life.
I thank you
I love you, my Funsized Fratatas❤❤
-Dyl