Chapter One: First Day Of School

"Get Up"
Mom opened the door. I could recognize that voice anywere. It sounded almost like a villain's voice, though there was not much difference. I got up and took a quick shower, got dressed and brushed my teeth. I went down to find breakfast already made, and mom on the phone; typical. I ate fast, got my backpack and hurried mom.

"Shh, Liz i'm talking" there it was again, the villain voice. The ride to school was quiet, uand fast. They've always been this way to be honest. She dropped me like if I've been to this school all my life. She drove off and I took a deep breath before I started walking through the gates of hell. The first day was a total blur. Too many classrooms, too many halls, and too many idiots on my way. It went by slow until biology class. As soon as I entered, I took a seat before anyone noticed me.

Mr. Braun got up and started talking. "Okay students, sit down. Okay now. Please. JUST SHUT UP! thank you.. Today we have a new student, what's your name sweetheart?"
Sweetheart? I just got here, I honestly did not expect to be a called sweetheart.

"Elizabeth" I said with a shy voice, and looked away, as two guys at the back started laughing. "Elizabeth" they said in a low, girly voice.

"Disgusting", I thought to myself, but i looked away as I realized I said that out loud.
Biology class was the only class that interested me. Nothing could come in between biology and me. And then it happened. The classroom door opened to a boy figure, tall, but not that tall, black hair, and a confused look on his eyes.
"Um hi. I'm Seth" he said. Everyone just looked at him, and I just wondered, where the fuck have I seen him?

Mr. Braun looked at him. "Oh you're new too? Great, -fuck my life-" he whispered to himself, as if no one could actually hear him. Seth sat down behind me, and I just couldn't help it but look back, i needed to know who he was. After like 3 seconds I realized this was awkward, so I smiled -in a really stupid way to be honest- and just turned around and never looked back again. And so the first day passed. I got home, tired, ate something fast, showered and went to my room to "sleep". I just stayed there for hours wondering, who was him, where had I seen him?" Thousands of Questions screamed to be answered inside my mind, but for today, I had enough. I slowly fell asleep, and it began; my second dream.