Chapter Six: Would You...?

On Monday, mom took me to school as usual, but this time we didn't talk at all. She just dropped me there like a garbage bag.

"Have a good day sweetie" she said in a sarcastic way, as I got out of the car.

"Yeah you too mom" I gave her a fake smile and we both laughed. I closed the door and waved her goodbye as she drived away.

I was walking through the hallway to my locker when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Hey Liz" he said in a soft voice. It was Seth. My heart started beating faster and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Hi." I said in a low voice, and looked down. He lifted my face and smiled, before hugging me. When he let go, I thought he was going to ask me how my Sunday was, but instead he just stared at me, deeply as if debating if he should do something, or not. Finally he just smiled and kissed me, making me jump a little because I wasn't expecting it, but finally giving in.

"How was your Sunday?" he smiled and winked at me. I couldn't help it but laugh because I knew he would ask that.

"It was boring, as usual." He laughed as he moved my hair from my face.

"Same" He laughed and hugged me once again and put his arm on my shoulder as we walked to my locker.

I opened my locker, took out my books and my biology assignment that I left on Friday, and closed it. Seth wouldn't stop looking at me, so I decided to ask him if there was something on my face.

He started laughing and stood in front of me.
"There's nothing wrong with your face, you're just too beautiful." he smiled, making me blush, which made him smile even more.

"You should call your mom or text her, and tell her not to pick you up."

"Why not?" I was confused by what he said, I thought today he had to help his mom when he got home.

"Because i'm taking you somewhere." He opened the door to biology class, and gestured me to go inside.

"Okay..., but can you at least tell me where you're taking me?" I sat on my usual desk, and he sat behind me.

"No. It's a surprise." he winked, and I gave him a mad look, and turned around.

I texted my mom, telling her not to come pick me up, for I had a "work" to do and Seth was my partner, so we were going to work at his house. She replied with a "what a surprise", but she said that there was no problem. I spent the rest of the classes wondering where the hell was he taking me. I tried to ask him several times, but he would say the same. I tried making him tell me, but he would just laugh.
When the bell rang, he was waiting for me outside, next to his car.

"Get in ma'am" He started laughing at himself and so did I. He sounded like an old drunk man.

"Why, thank you." He closed the door, and got inside.

He drove for about 30 minutes, and he pulled to the side of the road. He got out and opened my door, leading me to see the ocean. It was so inmense, and full of life, breathtaking. I just stared at it, contemplating every detail. He knew how much I loved it.
After five minutes, he grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." We walked a little bit, and then sat on a rock, high enough to see the whole beach.

"You know, Liz, ever since Saturday, I have been thinking a lot you know, about us, and I feel that we should, like, I mean would you be.." he would keep pausing after every word, and I could tell he was nervous. Then he stopped talking, almost as if he regretted having spoken.

I knew what he wanted to say, but I was too afraid to say it too, so I just stared at him, trying to figure out what to say, finally deciding to kiss him.
"Yes" I smiled at him, and he knew instantly that I knew he was going to ask me that. He smiled, and kissed me once again. We just stayed there looking at the ocean, and the sunset slowly turning everything dark.

He took me home, and as I walked to the door, my head was on the clouds. I couldn't think of anything else but him. I was living my own dreams in real life.
I opened the door and mom was talking on the phone, so I went upstairs without even saying hi, and went inside my room. I just stayed there, talking with Seth the rest of the night, until I fell asleep.
And just in case you ask, yes, I did have a dream.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
😭👌🏼 I need a relationship like this for real 💁🏻.
Next chapter things aren't that lovely😁
Hint: two new characters will cause that.

Anyways, Tell me what you think!

~A🐢