Chapter Eighteen: Support

☁️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not much, you know it, but at least we can sleep here until we find something better." Seth informed as he opened the door.

"I know, but anything is better than being home I guess." I replied as I let my bags fall off my arms.

I went to grab some blankets and a comforter, but he stopped me.

"Hey, you're tired, go take a seat, I'll do it." he smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back and went to take a seat.

I heard my phone ring, so I got up and took it out of my bag. I had a text from Zoe.

Zoe: I need to talk to you, like now! You have no idea of what happened!! Call me as soon as you see this please!

I immediately got worried and decided to call her.

"Hey, Liz! Oh my God you have no-"

"What happened? Is everything okay? Did something happen at home? With you?" I asked, trying not to yell so Seth wouldn't hear.

"Hey calm down, everything is fine. I just wanted to say that Keven asked me to be his girlfriend... " I sighed in relief.
"Why did you ask me about your place? Where are you anyways?"

"Um, I'm with Seth. Everything's fine I just," I paused, and she sighed.

"With Seth? This late?" She stayed quiet for a moment. "Elizabeth."

"Fine. Nothing's alright. It's a really long story, but I can't talk right now." I confessed, looking to where Seth was.

"You can't just leave me like this." she sighed.

"I know. But this is something I'd rather talk about in person.." I glanced over to Seth again.
"Can I see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"When and where?" She immediately replied, and I smiled.

"The park. Around 10:00am" I nodded to myself.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." She laughed a little. "Love you."

"Love you too Zoe." I laughed a little, and hung up.

I got up, and went to see what he was doing.

"Hey." he smiled, turning around to face me. He then turned around again.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm just trying to make everything comfortable for you." He dropped the blankets and pillows, and grabbed my waist.

"It's okay, it doesn't really matter, I can sleep like that." I smiled, resting my head on his chest.

"No, it's not. I want the best for you and for our baby." He nodded, giving me a tight hug.

"We already have the best. We have you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and turned around to walk away, but he didn't let go of my arm.

"What was that?" He laughed, pulling me closer. "That wasn't a kiss!" he made a sad face and started tickling me, before grabbing me by the waist and sitting me on top of the counter.
"I demand a better kiss." he said, folding his arms.

"What if I don't?" I raised an eyebrow. He smirked.

"Then I'll make you." before I could even process his words, he carried me to the floor and carefully put me down, before starting to tickle me again.

"Stop it! Okay okay!" I begged, and for a moment he hesitated, but he then stopped. I smiled, and got up.

"Maybe next time." I winked and started running towards the bathroom.