Chapter Ten: Calm

A few hours later, I woke up still on the couch, but Seth wasn't there. I got up and started to look for him, finding him in the kitchen with everyone else.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty." my mom joked, making Seth turn around and send me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him intending to kiss him on the cheek, but instead he grabbed
me by the waist, pulling me in to a big good morning kiss, and I guess you can tell it wasn't on the cheek.

"Good morning Liz" he said while smiling, and when I smiled back, everyone went "aww" at which I rolled my eyes, sitting on his lap.

"Are there any news?" I looked at everyone and they had a concerned look.

"They found rests of what seems like the plane they were in.." my mom spoke up, her voice cracking up.

"What? What do, what do you mean? Mom!" I was yelling at her, my heart beating really fast.

"No, honey it's not what you think!" She paused. "they found them." she smiled a little before going completely serious again.

"They found them?! Oh my god thank you!" I was crying tears of joy, but my mom wasn't showing any sign of happiness or excitement.

"Yes, but they said there were many injured, some very serious.." Seth spoke up, and I looked at him, thinking the worst.

"You mean... our d.. dads?" I could barely talk, and all the happiness had faded away. He looked down, And I knew it was what I feared the most.

"They're at the hospital, but they don't let us visit until tomorrow. The doctors called and said their case wasn't that bad, but not that good either, but that we could calm down." He hugged me, making me feel a little better. "As soon as we can we'll go, I promise."

We all calmed down, and ate our breakfast without any hurry. We weren't going to school today, and our moms weren't going to work, plus, they were staying the night again. I actually didn't mind them being here, I mean, having my boyfriend at my house for the whole day every day is something I can live with. I went upstairs to change from my pajamas and grabbed my phone to check if there was something new. There were six missed calls, fifteen emails and twenty messages, all from Zoe.

Zoe: Hey! I've been worried about you?! Pls call me or text me if you can ily.
I decided to call her, and when I did, the phone rang once and she immediately picked up.

"Oh god hold me! The dead is calling me!" She yelled through the phone, making me laugh.

"Tell him I'm also going to eat you." I laughed as she made a fake scream and started laughing.

"How have you been girl? You're missed in school today." I almost choked when she said that. Who could possibly miss me at school?

"Yeah sure, haha" I stopped laughing when I remembered her question. "My dad was missing, but now they found him... He's at the hospital." She stayed quiet after I said that, and then spoke.

"Oh, Liz, I'm so sorry, if there's anything you need, I'm here and you know that."

"Yeah I know, thanks." All the laughing turned to silence as I thought of my dad.

"Well, I'll see you soon okay?"
"Yes, hopefully."
"Okay, bye then." she hung up and I plugged my phone in the charger, leaving it there and going back downstairs.
-----------------------------------------------
"Hey, what happened?" I sat next to Seth, who was next to my mom. We were all on the couch for "movie time", just to get distracted by something and forget about everything going on. We were watching Grown Ups. At first we were going to watch The Notebook, but we trying to cheer up, not to get more depressed.

"Okay, popcorns ready!" Veronica walked in with a big bowl of popcorn and sat next to Diana, who pressed play to the movie. We all laughed watching it, although those weren't normal laughs, because as much as we tried to forget for a moment, all the worries were still there.

After the movie, we decided to go to the park, all together. Diana invited her "best friend", who looked more like her boyfriend, but whatever. We were still at the park on lunch time, but we brought food, and beverages, so it was like a little picnic. We all ate, and later Zoe joined us, along with Keven. I wasn't surprised, I knew she liked him, and I wasn't worried about Seth, because him and Keven had fixed their issues and were now actually best friends. We spent the rest of the day there, the whole family, because to me we were a family, and then went to the beach to watch the sunset. I have to say, it was the most beautiful thing ever, and one of the best days of my life, ever. I was glad it was that way, because the next day was surely going to be as sad as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry I know it's short but it had to be that way in order to make the next chapter the way it's going to be. I know you guys will love it, but anyways, tell me what you think! Once again sorry!