Chapter Seventeen: Hell

Recap:

"Okay, Okay." I tried to calm down, but It was useless.

"Okay." Seth chuckled, but I wasn't laughing. At all.

"I'm, I. Ugh. I'm pregnant."

Saying this, dad stood up, and so did Seth. Dad was fuming, and Seth just wasn't moving. My heart started beating faster, and I knew that in that moment, hell was going to break loose.

☪❥ ¨̮✺✝♛☹⇝✼➸ ☪❥ ¨̮✺✝♛☹⇝✼➸

I started breathing heavier, and my hands started sweating. I cried more every second that passed and they didn't say anything.

"What?" Dad asked, anger showing in his voice.

"Aaron please, calm down." mom grabbed him by the arm, but he was way stronger.

"You knew?!" He turned around to face her, and she looked down.

"I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone. She wanted to tell y-"

"This is incredible. Elizabeth, you are in big trouble." he warned, and mom tried to calm him down, failing once again.

Yes, I was scared of my dad's anger. I didn't recognize him when he was like that. He transformed into someone else. It was almost as if he completely forgot he was in a house, that he was talking to his family. For a moment, he became a soldier in war. A betrayed one.
But that wasn't what worried me the most.

Seth still wasn't moving. He was in some sort of shock-trauma, and he was just standing there, with a blank expression on his face.

"And you." he pointed at Seth. Nothing. "Are leaving right now."

"Aaron! Stop! This isn't good for Liz, or the baby!" Mom shouted, making me cry even more.

He grabbed Seth by his neck and pushed him to the entrance. When he was able to react, he was already on the concrete floor, and dad had shut the door on his face.

"Dad, please." I begged, still crying.

"Go to your room!" He yelled.

I stayed quiet for a moment, trying my best not to blow up, but it seemed almost impossible.
I took all the courage I had, and stood firmly in front of him, wiped away the tears, and without even thinking it twice, I said it.

"No."

"What?" He asked, even angrier than before.

"I'm not a kid anymore, dad. You can't tell me what to do. And I don't care if you hate me for the rest of your life, but I won't stay here." I said, wiping away the tears that I tried so hard to hold.

He was breathing heavier, and mom was crying uncontrollably.

"If that's what you want. Leave." He replied coldly. His words left me speechless, and at the same time, angrier.