Five kids

19 years ago

19 years ago

Adam was four, Jay was eight and Will was eleven. We lived in a small three bedroom house in the suburbs of Chicago. It was my day off. Adam was on my hip as I move around the house grabbing my things. I pick my bag up putting over my shoulder and walking towards the door opening it. I jump back startled there stood an old acquaintance of mine John Winchester. I sigh placing Adam on the floor who frowns up at me "addy honey go play upstairs" his lip wobbles "we go" I nod smiling "I'll just talk to my friend a minute then we go" he smiles running off I wait a minute before turning back to John. "What do you want John" I shook my head. I had met him through his wife Mary who was my cousin. "I need you to take the boys" I was confused. "John your a dad you can't just check in and out" "Mary's dead" I nod weakly smiling "I know my sister told me about the fire" I take a deep breath "but traipsing across the country dragging two young boys inside the answer" "I don't know" I shakes his head "i can't without Mary" I sigh looking over at the car "how long" "what" "John I have three kids I can't just take on your kids full time" he sighs "a couple of weeks max" I rub my face "fine but you make sure you come back" I point out he turns around and goes back to the car. "Addy baby" he runs right up to me holding a robot Jay gave him "can we go" "in a moment we got new friends to join us" he just stares at me confused. John comes back with the boys following, Adam is immediately behind my leg. "Sam dean you remember your mother cousin Elle" "dean might Sam won't John" he sighs I kneel down wrapping my arms around Adam "Addy sweet baby this is Sam and dean...Sam dean this is my son Adam. Sam I'm Giselle although dean use to call me Elle I was your mothers cousin" they smile nodding that's when John explains that there going to be staying here for a little bit. They were both upset, but Sam was the was crying and begging his dad to stay. Of course I had met both boys before they weren't complete strangers.

Adam hadn't left my side and Sam and Dean stuck by each other the moment John left. I needed to pick Jay and Will up. I sigh grabbing my bag, thank god I have extra seat in my car. "I have to go pick up Jay and Will come on" Adam jumps up holding my hand. "We can stay" Dean immediately said "I'm not leaving an eight year old and a four year old alone in my house now come on besides we usually go to the park after" "ice cream" Adam yells making me smile Sam immediately jumps up that just leaves dean who reluctantly follow his brother not wanting to leave him. We are all in my car I pull up to the school. Getting out and and helping the boys out I go over to where I meet the boys under the tree. "You will like them they are super cool especially Jay" Adam tells Sam as he holds my hand. I immediately let go of his hand bending down wrapping my arms around Jay who races straight towards me. I pick him up holding him close not missing the frown that instantly appeared on Adams face. "How was your day my love" he nods "you get into trouble" he just smirks at me making me sigh as I put him down. I walk over hugging Will but not as long he doesn't like hugs as much as his brother. "How was your day" "we learnt fractions" I see Jay roll his eyes I smile at Will. "It was fantastic" I kiss his head "these are new friends boys. They are my cousin Mary's boys Sam and Dean....Sam Dean these are my other two sons Jay and Will" I felt Adam hug my leg causing me to sigh picking him up. I had Adam on my left side and Jay holding my right hand. This kid, if I didn't love him so much I would kill him, his sticking his tongue out at his brother trying to make him jealous. Which judging by the looks his giving back and how he squeezes my hand id say it's working. We walking with Will, Sam and Dean front of us back to the car.