What to Do

I had eventually gone home yesterday

I had eventually gone home yesterday. I pretended everything was fine. Cooked them dinner made sure Jay was ok, the usual. It was early morning now left before Jack and Nia. I knock on the door impatiently, I'm meant to be home cooking my kids breakfast but I couldn't relax. "Aunt Elle what are you doing here" Justin asked as he opened the door "could ask you the same thing don't you have your own place" "crashed here last night" he said allowing me inside "where's your dad" I practically demand looking around "upstairs getting ready" I nod not leaving room for question before I race up the steps having been here many times before. I barge into his room startling him "Justin I said I would be down in a moment" "not Justin" "Elle" he was clearly shocked "yeah I think you might be late we have to talk like now I can't relax until we do" he puts his jacket down gesturing for me to sit which I do. He sits opposite me on the couch looking straight at me. "What's up" he said it so casually I reach into my bag pulling on of the two billion ultrasound pictures, handing it over to him. He stares at it confused "it's mine" "congratulations" I smile "I don't think you get it I'm six weeks" he still doesn't seem to be doing the math "I haven't been with anyone since" his eyes widen in realisation "yeah" I nod "oh wow" he rubs his neck "you told anyone" I shake my head "the only one to know is Natalie she ran the tests" he nods fiddling with the ultrasound in his hand "I never thought I would have a kid after Justin" he just stares in shock "never thought I would have one after Jack Hence why I got into the business of adopting" he laughs before sighing and getting up sitting beside me. "Never thought I would be pregnant to my best friend" he laughs "have to say I didn't either" "god I don't even know how to tell my kids" "how many are you up to now" he was mocking me not in a mean way I knew he was only joking. "Eight" he laughs "have to say I'm rather jealous you only have Erin and Justin to tell...but I wouldn't change it" he nods "how will Jay and Adam react to a new baby" I sigh "we both know Adam will take it hard" I lay back "Jay who knows he was ok with Jack bit funny about Nia didn't care about Denise...his also become super clingy which might have been doing" he lays back beside me looking at me "how" "let's just say I may have gone into a bit of overdrive making sure he doesn't hurt himself you name it I was there" I shrug "think he got use to it as much as I did" "do you think they will hate all being one family" I shrug "they have been family for a long time his my godson and Adam and Jay are your godsons even if Jay likes to pretend you aren't" he just laughs "so we are having a baby" I nod "I suppose we are" he smiles pulling me to him just hugging me. "Now I just have to figure out how to tell my kids and then it will all be real" I sit up reaching into my bag pulling some extra ultrasounds out "in case Justin and Erin want a copy I have enough for Adam Jay Will Jack Nia and Denise" he nods smiling "I think they will like that" "I know Justin will he always loved when I was pregnant" he laughs remember how obsessed his son was when I was pregnant with Adam and Jack. He always wanted to be around me, touching my belly in every way.

It's going to be good. We are going to be happy. All of us. This baby is going to change us for good.