Old Friend

I walk along the side walk smiling

I walk along the side walk smiling. "Elle" I turn around "Henry what are you doing here" I ask walking over to him. He lifts his arms up wrapping them around me. "I come here for quiet sometimes" I nod leaning into his side "how's Justin" he shrugs "his been distancing himself" I nod as we walk towards the water. "How's Jack" I smile at the thought of my youngest son. "His good miss him" he nods as we stop in front of the water "how have you been" I look over "Busy" i say making him laugh "you and me both" I nod "how are the other boys" I sigh "well Adam is always around making me happy. Jay is doing his own thing. And Will is normal Will he comes and goes" he nods "we should grab lunch sometime" I say kissing his cheek he nods "I have to get going but we will talk soon" "you know I always have time for you Elle" I nod smiling before I walking away.

I had just walked out of cute boutique looking around. I had spent the morning preparing for Jack, Sam and Dean to arrive. They had called me this morning telling me their coming. I carry a potted Rose, it's a light purple colour. Along with a potted lavender. Beside the boutique was like a garden shop that I absolutely love. I see a man stumbling catching my attention. That's when I notice there blood on him. Without questioning it i drop my plants, I don't even notice I drop them. I just start running towards the man. He practically falls into me. "Hey hey it's ok" I try to comfort him as I look over him. I look up seeing a woman had run over. I lay the man flat as I tell the woman to call for an ambulance. "I'm Samantha I'm a nurse what's your name" I ask the man before me. I lift his shirt seeing two bullet wounds. I take my jacket off putting pressure on the one that's excessively bleeding. "Justin" he rasps clearly in pain "Justin" I say in shock now I recognise him "its Ok pain will stop soon" he just groans out in pain "my dad talks about you" I look down weakly smiling just noticing who this is. The ambulance pulls up "Sam" Sylvie said when she sees me "I'm fine it's Justin" I instantly say they jump into action patching up with wounds. I stand back watching them load him into the ambulance "I'm coming" I say jumping in as they nod. I grab Justin hand causing him to weakly smile "I'm not going anywhere" I tell him squeezing it softly.

I watch the doctors work on him Connor looks over at me. "Want to scrub in" I nod handing my bag to Maggie "you should call Hank it's his son" I tell her rushing away to prepare for surgery.

Surgery went well. Justin was now in the icu recovering. Connor had gone down to tell Hank how it went while I cleaned myself up. "You did good" I jump at his voice, seeing Connor there. "It's been a while since I was in a surgery" he smile "how long" he asks curiously "since the boys were teenagers" his eyes widen "I'm still a nurse just don't the surgeries" he nods. I grab my bag walking out towards Justin's room. I knock on the door "hey how you feeling" I ask "good" Justin weakly smiles at me. Henry gets up and hugs me "thank you" "hey you would do the same for me" I shrug "call me if you need me" I say kissing his cheek "I have to get going Jack Sam and Dean are coming" he nods "go be their amazing mother" I smile nodding "I hope next time I see you your all better" I tell Justin "thank you" I walk away smiling.

Justin smiles at his father "I miss her" he said his eyes still on the door where she just was "she never left" he adds "I like her to" "you should go for it mums been gone for eleven years and she's kind" Hank just stares at his son "she also has six sons" "I always did want brothers and besides you are the boss of two" he adds smiling.