My girls

I went from a six boys and a god son to now having six boys, a godson and two girl

I went from a six boys and a god son to now having six boys, a godson and two girl. Of course Denise is one she is thriving, she's been here a month. Then two weeks ago I was working a case with my team when they brought in a girl for questioning. I slowly uncovered how bad life was for her, I ended up taking her in getting an emergency adoption. Of course I had to explain the entire situation to Denise why I could emergency adopt Nia and not her. The girl was in danger and would be in many different group/foster homes. She's trans they aren't exactly everyone's favourite. I never cared if that who you are that's who you are. I got bullied because I never wore dresses when I was growing up, it's not the same I know but it's the same concept of people letting their opinion cloud their judgement. There are many people that have the most beautiful souls, but are just out of reach for most because they let their judgment rule their opinion. Nia was a kind soft soul. She was so calm, hated conflict and so much fear in her own body. She often relies on Denise even if the kid is seven she has fire in her, as well as Jack. Jack and Nia have become quiet the pair. I was so grateful I had an ten bedroom home. I have the master of course, Adam had his own with a ensuite, Jay had his own with an ensuite, Dean had his own with an ensuite, Nia had her own her an ensuite. Everyone else had their own just no ensuite.
Large home I know. It's had lots of renovations from the four bedroom home I brought when the boys were kids. It's a two story home with a basement, some sleep upstairs some sleep in he basements. On the second floor is me, Adam, Jay, Nai, Jack and Denise. In the basement is Will, Sam, Dean and our spare room. We had a massive room downstairs which doesn't have anything in it we usually use it as a game room or movie room, it has three bathrooms off it. We also have a giant space we can turn into two other rooms but I just left it as an empty space.

"Mumma" Adam shouts into the house startling me. Him and Jay are seriously so loud. When they moved out the house it became quiet peaceful. He comes in giving me a hug. "Mum me and Nia are going for out for coffee" Jack shouts walking into the room. However his shout is nowhere near as loud as Adams and Jays his shout is what I like to refer to as a scream. Nia comes in a moment later "can I borrow the car or you drive us" Nia asks not noticing Adam at first but when she does she tenses. The two didn't exactly get off the right foot. I love them both dearly. I sigh rubbing my face frustrated "sit down" I say "I think I'll stand" Adam said but after my stern look he sits "Nia is apart of this family" "is she the last one or are you going to go find more strays" he said I knew this had nothing to do with nia really it was me and him, mainly him no longer being my baby if they are here. I knew Jay felt similarly just didn't last out like Adam. "You know what I'm going to tell jay to come over you both need to hear this" walk out of the room to grab my phone "take Nia out treat her to something nice" I hand jack my card and car keys "if I find random other changes you will be grounded for the rest of your life" "relax mum I'm not my brothers" he smirks making me laugh. He wasn't his brothers, god the amount of times Adam, Jay or Dean borrowed my card or even just maxed it out. I send Jay a message before walking back into the kitchen. "Go have fun with Jack kiddo if you two still have my car by three can you pick Denise up" they nod walking out of the room. I turn to look at the youngest of my oldest five with my arms crossed. "Come on lets go wait in the living room" I wave him to follow. He jumps up without hesitation "mumma" "no not until Jay gets here cause I don't fancy repeating anything" he nods pouting as he sits on the couch opposite me. "Mum I'm here where are you" Jay shouts "in here" I call back he comes into the living room looking very confused. "Sit" I point to the spot next to a lounging pouting Adam. He slowly sits down very confused. "I know whatever is going on has nothing to do with Nia and if it does well then there's the door because she is the nicest kindest person and deserves to know what love feels like just as you both" the both look at each other "I know you both don't like how I keep adding to our family" I look at both of them "but if I didn't add we wouldn't have sam and Dean" I remind pausing for a moment to let it sink in. "Nia is trans and before you ask she told me to tell you guys. Her parents kicked her out so she ended up with her aunt and uncle who abused her to no end...I told a chance put my whole career on the line" they look confused sitting up "her aunt and uncle her apart of a ring my team cracked....taking in Nia may have tanked the case. Doing that single action may have jeopardise my career I may loose my team. But I couldn't live with myself if I just turned my back on her" both boys sigh "me adding to this family changed nothing ok I will always be here for you both no matter what" I move around the small table sitting beside them wrapping my arms around both of them. "Now we just have to wait to see if Jack's like either of you" "he is but he has Nia" Denise said sassily making me stand up and walk over to her "what are you doing here your meant to be at school" "Justin kidnapped me" she shrugged "don't say it like that it makes it sound worse than it is" Justin said walking in "oh I thought the prodigal daughter would be here" Justin said looking around "she is you kidnapped her" Denise  snapped making me smile. I hug them both laughing. These two somehow ended up with brilliant banter, actually Denise with anyone has banter. She got the gift of knowing just the right things to say. Jay and Adam come over hugging them both as I sent Jack a message saying not to worry about Denise.

 Jay and Adam come over hugging them both as I sent Jack a message saying not to worry about Denise

Nia