Mother

*19 years ago*

*19 years ago*

Adam was four, Jay was eight and Will was eleven.
Sam and Dean are unofficial living with us. I don't know what John does just that his busy. Some would believe that a four bedroom house would be to small. But it was just the right size. Jay and Will had their own room, Sam and Dean share Adams room. Adam slept in my bed most of the time. Sometimes Jay and Dean would share it depends.

I was in the kitchen cooking. The boys were in the house all doing their own thing. I was stirring the pot when I heard a bang startling me, Adam then ran in crying. I pick him up instantly he clings to me like his life depends on it. All the other boys are suddenly silent making me frown, they are never silent. I walk into the living room where they all now are. Adam is still crying burring himself into me. "What happened" I ask all of them no one answers making me frown. I sigh "fine all of you up to your room" I point Will immediately ran up followed by Sam and Dean, but my stubborn boy Jay stood there. "Unless you have something to add I suggest you go upstairs to your room" he sighs throws his arms up dramatically walking up the steps. I rub Adams back comforting him. "Hey kiddo Addy" he looks up at me tears dripping down my face "what happened" he doesn't speak "it was Jay" I look up seeing Sam there "he hurt him" I sigh of course it always those two. "Where does it hurt kiddo" when Adam doesn't reply I turn to Sam "did you see Sammy" he nod "he hurt his leg and bump his head" I nod "do you boys want to play or eat" they look at each other "what do you want to do Addy" "food" I nod smiling "ok come on" I pick Adam up and we walk into the kitchen sitting them both at the table serving up the pasta making sure I make a bowls for the other three as well. "Eat up" they nod digging in. I make my way upstairs "Will Dean you can go down and eat foods on the table Addy and Sammy are eating" they nod racing downstairs. I walk over to the room.

I lean against the door "what am I going to do with you" I sigh walk over to the bed sitting opposite, my troubled son. "What to tell me what happened" he looks away "not going to speak fine I guess I have to believe what Sam told me" I get up "in that case you can go down have dinner and then straight to bed" "I didn't do it" "do what" I ask "hurt Adam" I sigh "kiddo his you brother your little brother your going to fight yeah but you got to be his friend protect him" he looks away I kneel in front of him moving his hair out of his face "what did Adam do" I looks at me confused "you my boy don't push unless your pushed so what did he do" he sighs looking away I move his face so his looking at me "I'm upset you hurt your brother but I know he did something to make you do that I don't just know what you I know Adam to" he had tears in her eyes I smile weakly "you know Will will tell me" he nods I wrap my arms around him lifting him up. "You know I love you right" he nods putting his head in my shoulder "I know Adam likes to makes out his my favourite but his not" he nods as I walk downstairs with Jay in my arms.

It was now much later. All the kids were in bed. Adam was beside me asleep. I was looking through emails when I hear a creak in the floor boards making me look up. I see Jay standing there shifting his on his feet. I close my laptop putting it away in the draw before giving him my full attention. I open my arms instantly he runs over jumping into my arms. I wrap my arms around him holding him tightly "I'm sorry I hurt Addy" I whispers out I rub his back "can I sleep with you" I smile "of course you know there always room for you" I lay down with him cuddled into me and Adam on my other side.