Make me Happy

"Do you and Hank" I look over at Trudy we had decided to get coffee

"Do you and Hank" I look over at Trudy we had decided to get coffee. "There is no Henry and I" "you call him Henry" I nod "I have known him since i was ten godmother to his son" I shrug "speaking of children how's Adam doing" I sigh "his my baby boy Trudy even after jack was born he somehow kept the title" I shrug "i can tell his hurt and him and Jay aren't as close anymore so if he isn't talking to Sam he has no one and that makes me worried" she squeezes my hand "he will be ok" "let Hope" I sigh. I get up hugging her before leaving.

Jack was at school leaving me home alone with Sam and Dean, who just arrived. I was cooking, I cook when I'm stressed or upset. I overcook most definitely. Sam comes in sitting at the island. "What's wrong mum" I spin around startled facing him "what are you talking about" I was very confused "you have been my mother since I was four I don't remember Mary but I just know what you told me. I know when something is wrong" I look down holding onto the marble counter "I'm worried about your brother" "which one" "Adam" he sighs getting comfortable "what's he done" "nothing it's more what I did and now I don't know whether it was right" I turn back to the bowl going back to stirring, it was a chocolate batter. "Why don't you tell us we're a pretty good judge of things" Dean asks coming into the room eating a cake, where on earth did he get cake. We don't have cake in the kitchen. "I stepped back" I began not taking my mind off the cake or cupcakes I'm making I can't decide. "Everyone knows me and Adam are always together I cooked I cleaned basically did everything for him...Will brought it my attention. So I focused on me or tired to. My mind is always in him worrying more than any of my other boys. I'm always worry about him and Jay more. Jay because he loves to throw himself into danger putting everyone else's needs before his own. Adam I do everything for him, his my clumsy baby boy. I use to worry about Will when I was sick he was in New York partying a lot. I worried about jack when he wasn't with me but he I knew he was fine the same way I knew you guys were fine" I state "sure I missed you but you were ok" they sighs Sam grabs my arm making look at them briefly before going back to my baking "what happened with Adam" "I hurt him by not being there hurt him badly and I don't know how to fix it" I sigh banging the bowl taking a deep breath "his not as close to Jay like he use to be his not talking" "I'll try" Sam offers smiling "I think if you went over cooked and just hold him like normal everything will be fine" Dean added before stuffing his face with the bloody cake again. Honestly this bloody cake I want to throw in his face, I don't even know where it came from.

I walk up the steps nervously ringing the doorbell. I had brought a tray of cupcakes. He opens the door surprised to see me there. "Mum" I pass him the cupcakes. "I miss you kiddo" he nods stepping aside allowing me in. "I'm sorry" I immediately say "you've said that" he nods while eating a cupcake "I want my baby back I'm not perfect" I shake my head "I make constant mistakes" he froze "and I'm ok to admit that I thought I needed a life outside of you guys friend...but the truth was I always had everything I needed already. All I needed was my six kids and I was wrong so very wrong" I shake my head with tears in my eyes "it's ok" I weakly smile "it's nice ok mumma besides you do deserve that" "but I enjoy cooking cleaning for you" he sighs sitting on his couch "you can't mumma" I was confused "why can't I" "Voight shouted at me about it how I was hurting and taking advantage of you and Will explained it I need to grow up" I sit beside him. I wrap my arms around him pulling him close. He snuggles into me holding me tightly. "Don't worry about them" I shake my head "it's you and me like always" I kiss his head I could feel him smile "I will still come to cook and clean for you" "not always I don't think I can handle if someone shouts at me again" he puts his head on my lap snuggling close "you never could handle it if someone yelled at you my love" I stroke his face he eventually falls asleep against me.