Sick boy

*Fourteen years ago*Jack is four, Adam is eleven, Jay is fifteen, Will is eighteen

Jack is four, Adam is eleven, Jay is fifteen, Will is eighteen

I drop Jack off at preschool smiling as I finally had a day to myself. I sigh pick up my phone as it goes off. Seeing it's the school I knew my day way over "Samantha speaking" I answer listening as they tell me Adam wasn't feeling well. I get into the car driving towards the school. I immediately walk in, finding my blonde boy and signing him out. I know very well if I don't I probably will be back.

Adam was laying on the couch as I get him some water "be honest kiddo I won't be mad are you really sick or did you just want to come home" he looks around "well my tummy does hurt" I sigh looking down at him. I knew he wasn't sick but his stomach hurting could very well be the start. "Want to lay in my bed" he looks up at me with his big blue eyes "will you lay with me" I sigh as he gets up "maybe kiddo but I have stuff to do" he sighs nodding.

It was now the afternoons the kid tiring to say the least. "Come on I have to pick Jack up and he requested walking and meeting Jay on our way back" I tell Adam who jumps up. He puts his jacket and shoes on before following my through the house as I put my shoes on grabbing my phone purse and keys. I hold Adams hand walking out the door locking it. We were barely down our driveway before he started complaining "can you carry me" I look down at him "I can't keep carrying you kiddo it going to start hurting me" he looks away causing me to sigh. I didn't want to but I know I a few years I wouldn't be able to. "Your friends might see" he shrugs not looking at me "come here" I lift him effortlessly he snuggles into me. His legs around my waist, his head my shoulder and arms loosely around my neck. I walk into the preschool "want me to get Jack for you" one of the girls who worked there asks "that would be lovely thank you" I reply and not a minute later I hear "mummy" and saw him running the girl had his bag. "Hey Jackie" I lean down as best I can and kiss his head, it was very difficult. Jack pouts seeing Adam in my arms "I can take that" I tell the teacher gesturing to the bag "I can help him out it on" I shake my head waving it off "I will just end up carrying it later" I look it through my arm holding Adam while the other holds Jacks hand. "What's wrong with Adam" "his not feeling well baby" he nods "can we see Jay"  I nod walking towards the bus stop knowing Will wasn't driving him home. We were walking the streets seeing Jay walk towards us. He immediately looks confused. "Hey what are you doing" "a certain someone wanted to see you" I point jack who runs over to Jay. Jay picks his younger brother up throwing him in the air, making jack giggle in delight. "What's going on" "he wasn't well" Jay nods "can you give me a piggy back ride Jay" Jay laughs putting jack on his back as we all make the long walk home just talking.

We walk into the house Jay putting Jack down both going to put there stuff away and hang their bags on the hook, Jay helping his brother. I close the door rubbing Adams back. "Hey you want to go lay in my bed" he just snuggles further into me. I sigh walking into the kitchen placing him on the counter pulling out my phone sending a message to Will asking if his conning home. "Your tummy still hurt baby" I rub his head he just nods leaning into me. "You right" Jay asks coming into the kitchen probably looking for food. He hugs my shoulder kissing my head "we're fine how you doing" he nods "fine" he doesn't talk like normal at least not when when one of his brothers are around and Adam and Jack are always around me. Jack comes yelling and screaming down the hall into the room. "Mumma" he smiles so sweetly making me smirk "I'm hungry" he rubs his stomach making me laugh "why don't you ask your brother Jay his getting food for himself" Jay rolls his eyes smiles. "What would you like kid" he asks jack who rubs his chin "lollies" Jack shouts throwing his hands up making me smile. "Only a few before dinner" I tell him sternly. I pick Adam up placing him on the couch. He lays down as I clean up thinking about what to make for dinner. I walk into the kitchen looking through the cupboards and fridge for something to make. I could hear jack screaming and yelling his like a mini blonder version of Jay. "What do think breakfast for dinner" I ask Jay who walks into the room. "That's fine" I smile nodding knowing that's one less thing now. "Want me to move Adam" Jay asks making me look over at Jay seeing him eat an apple and Adam asleep on the couch. "If you want" I shrug as Jack comes screaming through the room. "Shh Adams sleeping" Jay tells him making the four year old stop. Jay sighs like his thinking but soon picks his brother up carrying him upstairs.