A Dinner

I had spent the day cooking enough food for all my boys

I had spent the day cooking enough food for all my boys. Which was a lot five adult males and a teenager. Granted Will didn't eat nearly as much as his brother. However the his older brothers are like animals, like it was going to be their last meal ever. It drove me insane when they were younger trying to make enough food for them.

The steaks were the last thing on the table, the salad already there. Now it's time to eat. The only rule is be on best behaviour. No games you cause drama at the dinner punishment was worse than anything else. I sat at the head of the table. Adam to my left, Jay to my right. Dean next to Jay, Jack next to Adam. Sam next to Jack, Will next to Dean. Plates all in front of us with the food we wanted to eat. We had rice, salad, steak, roast vegetables to choose to eat. We all had beers, except Jack who had a soda there was also jug of water in case we need it. "Heard you got arrested Jack" Dean ask everyone but Adam looks at the boy shocked. "Leave it alone boys I already took care of it" I say "you grounded" Jack looks confused to Jays question "what are you talking about" "we got arrested and got ground Jay was grounded forever" Adam informs him shrugging "your not grounded" Jay asked shocked Jack shakes his head "what why not" Jay snaps looking at me accusingly "I was grounded for like three months" he adds dramatically "I have dealt with it lets talk about something else" "so I get grounded for three months Adam for one and he get nothing" Jay added he was getting angry "he got arrested for the right reason you didn't you did the wrong thing and pulled your brother into it" I snap "now if that isn't good enough we can talk about it later but Leave it alone we are at dinner" they are all quiet. Everyone eating their food trying to avoid their obvious tension. Jay very clearly upset and angry. I need to save this somehow. "How's life in Kansas I miss you boys" I ask Sam, Dean and Jack. Jack places his knife and fork down looking at me giving me his full attention. "I was actually wondering if I could move back here I miss you and these guys" he asks point to his three older brothers he hasn't seen in months "of course we would just have to figure it out I'm not always home and I know your old enough I just don't like the long periods" he nods to my words "he could stay with one of us" Jay said clearly trying to redeem himself "we will work it out but I would love to have you home" I wave off smiling "hey mum I heard your a fed again" Adam said oh so casually. This kid I swear his got people reporting on me or something. "I am back at the office" I nod sipping my beer "you sure" "Adam sweetheart it's ok I love it and have been doing it long before any of you" he nods "besides you all got my need to help people" they all look at each other smiling "does this me intelligence get special fed privileges" Jay ask smirking causing everyone to laugh I however much to his disappointment shake my head "what about you three Will Sam and Dean you all been quiet I love hearing from all of you" I say "nothing new really" "what about that fed girl" Jay asks smirking between him and Adam I figure everything out Will just shrugs "oh is it Nat" Jack asks joining in making me wonder how he knows but I clearly don't "he confess his love for her" we all look at Will. "Sammy went back to law school" "we going to have a lawyer on our hands" I ask before taking a bit of my steak. Sam laughs shaking his head "I don't know yet" I nod "hey you can swap and change all you want I did" Sam sends me a smile nodding "you still a mechanic Dean" "I though it was a construction worker" Adam asks making everyone laugh "bit of everything have a shop now working on more cars" I nod smiling "any girls" I ask looking at my boys "hey Adam you still with Kim or was it Wendy" Jay asks causing Adam to kick his shin making Jay groan. "It was Kim and we are taking a break what about you you with Erin or is it another secret relationship" he snaps back making Jay glare at him "Erin as in Hanks adopted daughter" Adam smirks nodding to my question "we aren't together" Jay defends himself "Sams with a girl Jess" "yeah she's studying psychology we have been together for a year and a half she's great" I smile at Sam "what about you dean" "not with anyone" he shrugs eating some steak "what happens to Lisa" Sam asks "we're on a break" "oh she was super cool you would have like her mum she even had a kid Ben" Jack tells me making me smile and nod "I wanna meet Jess but only when your ready Sam she sounds lovely" he sends me a smile "what about Jay are you going to meet Erin" Adam asks trying to make Jay mad. "I don't know if they are together Adam and even if they are together I met her before" I smirk over at Adam.

I was in my room dinner had been fantastic now all the boys were somewhere about the house. Sitting on my bed on my laptop going through emails Jay walks in laying on the bed. "Ignore your brothers Jay" I lean over kissing his head he smiles up at me "Jack never got grounded because he was defending his family" he nods sighing I know he hates it still but at least he somewhat understands now. "And Erin" he groans leaning back move my laptop off the bed just putting on the bedside table, giving Jay my full attention. "It's nothing" "nothing do you want it to be something" "doesn't matter Voight won't allow it" he shrugs I admire his desire to work hard "take him out of the equation what do you want" "I want her in my arms I want to feel every inch of her" he rubs his face I just smile "is it really nothing or is there a secret relationship going on" he looks at me "I won't tell" I hold my hands up "there was but Voight started catching on so we had to cool it" I nod noting to myself I would have to talk to Henry about it. Adam comes in making the loudest noise ruining the peace and gaining both our attention. Adam let's out a groan before flopping onto the bed landing partially on me, narrowly avoiding Jay. Who I'm positive would have kicked him off the bed if he touch him. I groan the moment he comes into contact with me. He doesn't hurt me it was more startling than anything else. "Mumma" he groans burring his head in my stomach. "What's up baby" I run my hand through his hair he just sighs. How is it these two boys always end up in my bed, no matter how old they are. "You know I'm proud of you both right" they just smile "I was worried for a while but that was just you competing for my love" I laugh making them laugh "I love you both more than you will ever know" I kiss both their heads leaving a hand on both of them. Noting to myself I should probably spend the day with Will, maybe a lunch or something. Sam, Dean and Jack are here for a while so I can spend time with them later. I feel I have been neglecting Will. Will doesn't need affection like his younger brother Jay and Adam so I often feel like I neglect him. Will doesn't need affection or time or really anything he would be fine see me once a month and probably talking less. But that isn't ok with me. Will is his fathers sons and that drives me insane but I love him no matter what.