Trouble

*eleven years ago*

*eleven years ago*

Jack was five, Adam was twelve, Jay was sixteen and Will was nineteen.

Will was in med school making me incredibly proud. Jay and Adam hadn't changed a bit. And Jack he was my sweet charming innocent boy. I pull up to the police station walking up to the desk "what did they do" I ask this wasn't my first time last time however was years ago Adam was four, Jay was eight they came with me. "Jay punched an officer and Adam copied his big brother and tried to steal something but Jay saying it's him" she tells me "Hank took care of it after what you did for Justin those years ago apparently he owes you" I smile "and how are you" she asks Jack "I'm good I get mummy" she laughs "bet Adam loves that" I laugh "if he does" I add. Hank walks around the corner at that time. "Heard you picked my boys up" he sighs "they aren't being charged" "thank you" "you used your connections to help Justin I owe you and if I can help those boys then I'm doing something right" "you don't have to" "I want to" I nod mindlessly as he gestures for me to follow which I do holding Jack's hand.

I walk into the room seeing Adam and Jay sitting on a bench. "Mumma" Adam said noticing me first they both frown "you can take them" I nod "call if you need anything" he said giving Jack a high five "you as well" he nods walking away leaving me to deal with my two troubled boys I sigh "come on let's go home" I begin to walk away "mumma" Adam begins "no neither of you are going to say anything just hop in the car and we are going home" they nod as we all walk away Jack running up giving Trudy and high five before coming back over holding my hand.

We were now home. "Jackie boy how bout you go upstairs" "can I play in your room mummy" I smile moving his blonde hair out of his face "of course just not playing in Mumma's clothes" I tell him watching him run upstairs before turning to my two boys sitting on the couch "sorry" I wave them off "I don't want to hear you say sorry" I was angry mad but I knew I couldn't take it out on them "I want to know what your going to tell Jack because right now your showing him that this is ok and I really thought I taught you better" I say "you did I promise" Jay claimed "your a great mother" Adam adds  "your both grounded" I cut them off "what mumma" Adam claims "the party" Jay begins "no party" I shake my head "mum" Jay begins to beg "no you did wrong you both did so your both grounded home and school that's it unless your with me" I begin "Two weeks Adam Six weeks Jay" that's not fair" they both exclaim for very different reasons "really isn't it your six year old brother is now thinking getting arrested is cool" I sigh "Jay you know better and your pulling your brother in getting him in trouble" I shake my head they don't like it "look the three week mark I will assess Jay if I think you have redeemed yourself you won't be grounded anymore" "do I get one of those" "no yours is two weeks Adam but if you don't change your actions it will be extended" he nods crazily "go up to your room and start to prepare for bed. One day a week you both will spend with Jack whether that be after school or on a weekend but you will be in charge of him. You can go out do whatever with him. You should remember that he is an impressionable kid he will say if you do something wrong" I say they scramble up the steps getting themselves ready for bed. I really hope they start to behave a bit.