Shopping

We were all at target

We were all at target. For some reason all my boys wanted to join. So here we are. We were looking through all the different decor items that we could add. Picking up some random pink blue and purple objects that she sees to like. The boys wanted to come but immediately left me and Denise to shop by ourselves.

"Hey mum you seen Jay or Adam" Jack asks looking in every direction before looking in the trolley "you buying the whole shop" "if we want to" "I saw Adam go that way" Denise said pointing to our left "Damn it Denise I'm hiding" I hear him shout. Before jack or Adam can continue fighting about who's hiding Jay jumps out of nowhere shooting us with a nurf gun, Jack immediately shoots back as me and Denise run away. Now I knew why they disappeared.

We were looking a clothes for her to wear, she only had two sets which isn't enough. "Mumma" "if your going to keep having a nurf gun battle go somewhere else" "I wasn't even apart of it" "of course you were Adam it was your idea mum I was just following my older brothers direction" "your not so innocent Jack" Jay said coming around the corner pretending to be looking through the random food he found. "What are you talking about I'm easily lead by my much older brothers" Jack said Denise is trying not to laugh "that's a lie jack you lead the bad situations Adams the baby" Will said from behind me scaring the crap out of me. Where the hell has he been. "I'm not the baby" Adam complains "you are but don't worry Wills a goody two shoes" Jay said. I'm seriously starting fo wonder why I'm humouring them. I turn to Denise "come on kiddo let's go pay for all this so we can go home and set it up" she nods following me "mumma you can't leave that's like abandonment" Adam shouts "your an adult it doesn't count me however I'm a sweet teenager" I swear they love annoying each other. I ignore and just kept walking "can I have this" Denise asks holding up a doll "of course" "what you never let us get anything when we were younger" Jay exclaims "she doesn't let me get anything ever" Jack joins "you both old enough to buy your own stuff you all are" I tell them "but it's more fun if you do" Adam whines clearly wanting me to buy something for him "nope it's Denise day" "in that case" Adam said walking over to us and skipping to the car with her once we were outside. It was a sight to see.

All the bags were on the floor around Denise and I "this is a lot I don't know where to start" she said looking around clearing overwhelmed "closest bag to you if it goes with something put in on your bed" she nods and we begin to turn her room into something she loves.

I sit on a chair in my room beside my large large window that overlooks the backyard. I was going over emails. I told Denise to do whatever she liked and she is more than welcome in my room. Adam comes in dramatically laying on my bed. "Shoes off my bed" I remind him, he immediately kicks his shoes off both landing on the floor with a loud thud. "What's up my baby" Adam turns getting comfortable "nothing" I hum scrolling on my laptop. I look up seeing the door closed before looking over at Adam who is pretending to nap on my bed. "What's up with Jay" "why would you think anything is up" he shrugs his eyes still closed "his just been weird these past couple days" I sigh running my hand through my hair "what's going on" I shrug "I have no idea" "I think you do" before I can answer Jay walks into the room laying on the bed, but not before kicking his shoes off. I take my phone out sending Adam a message telling him to leave that I would tell him later. "I got to go" he jumps up "just got to check on something at home" he adds before racing out of the room. "That was weird right" "your the detective" "and your an agent" I smirk putting my laptop down and walking over sitting beside where his laying. "What's going on" "what" he was clearly confused "your distant quiet distracted" I run my hand through his hair "want me to keep going" he doesn't say anything nor does he look at me "I'm worried by sweet boy and I know something is going on if you want I can work it like a case" I joke hoping to lighten the mood but it doesn't work. "I will figure it out" I ask him kissing his head he just sighs "your one most important people to me you and your brothers" "what's going on with you and Voight" he suddenly asks sitting up and facing me "we have been friends for years you know this" "no I know that there's something else" "I don't know what your talking about" I shrug I knew something had changed but I wasn't ready to admit it.