A life

I drive towards the school

I drive towards the school. "Bye kiddo love you" I say bye to Denise as she gets out to go to school. I drive away "can I spend the day with you" I look at Nia confused "jack is with Lexi today I think they have a thing" "same they definitely have feelings" she smiles "what's going on" "I just need a break from it" I sigh "I'm meeting up with Henry want to come" she smiles nodding "I want to see why Adam so so afraid of him" I laugh "Adam is scared of him he just doesn't want to go on patrol" she nods as I turn driving in opposite direction of her school. "You know you can tell me anything right" "yeah I just need a moment" I smile nodding. I didn't want to push her to hard.

I park my car getting out after parking. Walking towards the cafe that we meet once a week with Nia beside me. "So how long have you been friends with him" "since we were five" I shrug as we cross the street. I smile going straight over hugging him the moment I see him. "And we have a guest" he said the moment we pull apart seeing Nia standing there awkwardly. "Henry be nice you remember Nia" I playfully slap him "she wanted to join us I hope you don't mind" "of course she can join us" he waves off walking us over to the table. We sit down together "I got your usual sorry I didn't know Nia was coming" I wave him off "you can get anything you like" I pass her my card. "Is everything ok" I look over at my daughter shrugging "no idea" "so I imagine we will meet up another time to" he pauses as Nia sit down "oh don't worry you can bitch about my brothers go for it I won't tell anyone" she said as she sips whatever drink she brought handing me my card back. "So how's the investigation and case" I shrug "been suspended" Nia gasp completely unaware that suspension is basically a right of passage for us to. "If you want I can take her" "I'm not worth loosing my badge over" I shrug "tough your already apart of this family" "how are the boys going" I roll my eyes "fantastic" she said sarcastically "Adam and Jay are having issues" "Wills cool same as Jack his awesome" Nia adds "she hasn't met Sam and Dean but they are coming this weekend" I smile "they know about her don't worry they are very excited to meet her and Sam is even considering bring his girlfriend Jess" Henry hums nodding "Justin's coming home" I smile "ohh I will have to have Justin over I know Sam and Adam miss him" "wait who Justin is he the guy Adam keeps referring to as his long lost best friend because I always tell him his making it up I never met this person" Henry laughs "please don't stop" Henry tells her in between laughs "yes Justin is that friend my godson" I smile proudly "pretty sure she's the only one he had for a while there" Henry points out making me smile as I remember all the times leading up to and before he was in jail. I also had know I'm the only one who visited him while he was in there, granted Henry was away to. "You and Adam need to drop whatever you have going against each other" she shrugs "I will when he does and he seems quiet stubborn" that's an understatement him, Jay and Dean are my most stubborn kids. But Adam was by far the worst, unless it came to family that sets Dean off. Jay just does it when he wants kinda like a switch but when it's on his is just as bad if not worse than Adam. "That's an understatement word of advice kid get close to Sam and Will that will bring Dean in and cause Jay to lighten up and ignore Adam it will drive him insane" Henry tells her causing me to roll my eyes "yeah so he comes and annoys me" Henry just shrugs I sigh "he has trouble not being your mothers centre of attention" "his my baby alway will be but he has trouble when people younger then him join the family always has had trouble with Jack" "he didn't with Denise" Henry adds "think that's more for the fact he knew Denise and she would sass him to death before he could complain" this causes us to laugh.