Need

The Saturday get together had stirred up feeling I didn't know where in me

The Saturday get together had stirred up feeling I didn't know where in me. It had been days now. I threw myself into work. I think it became an easy distraction.

I move around my office organising files. Seeing what matches "mum" I jump spinning around seeing Jay and Erin standing there. "Got bored of lying to Henry" they both just look at me. I place the current file I have in my hand down before giving them my full attention. "What's up" "we're working on a case thats connected to a past one Kelton said he brought fbi in" I watch them "but you don't think he did" they nod I sigh walking over to my desk "got a name or something" I say sitting down in front of my computer logging in. The pass me the case file, I flip through the file. "Don't you guys usually make a call or something" I ask as I type the victims name in the search bar, what happened in the following bar. The following bar was just to sort through all the crimes. The crimes are cataloged. "I wanted to see you" Jay shrugged "it's also quicker coming to you...normally we would call and it would take hours to come back" I smile "we are busy here at the fbi" they laugh "I got no file on the system" I say getting up when it comes black nothing can be found "you could ask Lisa she knows the hard copies...there's a hard copy of everything but if it's not digital there may not be a trace of it" they look at each other "want me to have Lisa look" they just nod "may as well" causing me to nod i walk outside of my office "Arianna could you check with Lisa see if there a hard copy of this in our files" I hand her the old case file and she rushes her off instantly. "Now that is out of the way" I turn to the two of them closing the door. Jay instantly walks over hugging me "Adam mentioned you have been quiet you ok" he asks causing me to nod "come on your like a mix of Adam and this one they don't stop talking" Erin said point to Jay who scowled I just laugh hugging Jay again "I love my boys" I say before letting him go. "What's all this" he asks walking over to the files that lay over the small table. "The latest case connecting it to other cases" I say Erin walks closer reading a few "feel free to read them just don't talk about them outside this office" I say sitting down point to the files watching them, not hiding their intrigue reading the file. "Are you even allowed to do this" Erin asks holding a case file in my hand "nope but I know you both wont tell" I smirk "want me to help with your case" the shake their head "if we invited you Voight might take me to the silos" Jay said shaking his head "he wouldn't plus I think he would like me there" "we will leave it up to him" I nod "tell him one way to piss Kelton off is to do exactly what he doesn't want FBI investigating" they look at me "we also have powers to arrest him" I add smirking. They both nod "let me know what he says don't leave it to long" I shrug opening the door. They both walk out Jay turning around "Adam told me to tell you he would come by later" I nod "should I expect you to" he shrugs "I know Justin's coming he called earlier I imagine him and Adam will end up coming together" I add shrugging they nod walking away.

They all had lives and I'm being left behind. I was sitting alone in my backyard lost in thought. "What's going on in that head of your Elle" Henry asked sitting beside me. "Just realising besides you I don't really have any friends I mean I know Trudy and Al but I don't know if I know them enough" I lean my head on his shoulder. Despite all the men I had, and Camille he was still the only constant person on my life. A father to my children, a shoulder if I need. "Many would say that's a bad thing" he begin causing me to sigh "but you know I'm here for you right" I nod "I also know that isn't really what's going on but we can pretend for a while" I send him a smile "come on all our children will be here soon" he stands up putting his hand out to me I immediately without hesitation I grab his hand allowing him to pull me up. He walks beside back into kitchen helping me cook for our children.