Worry

I was having a whole day with Jay and Adam

I was having a whole day with Jay and Adam. They were only doing paperwork so I spoke to Henry, of course they had their radios. "Mumma I hear for the best day of my life" "Adam I have told you not to shout" I scold Jay just smirks sipping his coffee I had just made him. "So what's the point of this anyway" Jay asks as Adam sits beside him. "Well Sam and Dean are going to be here this weekend and you have been annoying the crap out me Adam" Jay laughs smirking "his not the only one your defiantly not as bad as him and you more secretive and crafty with how you do it" that got him to stop laughing they both look at me "so you both need figure it out now whatever is going on" Adam sighs as Jay rubs his neck "you both know I'm always here no matter what... if your not going to talk then you both need to grow up because your starting to hurt the family" "how" Adam asks "Nia is apart of this family just like jack just like Denise and if you can't let that go then there's the door" I point "I'm worried about you both" I walk around the counter hugging them both. "So we are going to spend the whole day together unless someone decides to break the law then you have to do your jobs but from right now it's a whole day thing so what shall we do" they look at each other shrugging "seriously I have to come up with ideas. Ok we could stay here and just snuggle" "I like that idea" "of course you do you hate the fact you still can't sleep with mum" "no I don't" I laugh "we could go out for lunch...walk the river walk anything...but I was to be don't 3.30 when Denise finishes school" I point out "or we could ask Jack to watch her" Jay said shrugging "how about we leave it for now and just focus on what we are going to do" they nod. We ended up having a movie marathon just laying together.

"Mum your favourite is here" Jack shouted "with three surprises" I was beyond confused "I'm her favourite" Adam immediately argued looking back into the hallway where they were. Jay doesn't move his head in my lap as he lays on the couch. Adam was leaning again me on my other side, he was a but upset that Jays head was in my lap. But it's always been a Jay and Will thing, Adam always perfect to have his head on my chest or shoulder. "Thats a lie I was always told distance makes the heart grow fonder" Dean said smirking all three of us jump up. "I thought you weren't coming to the weekend" I hug Dean as Sam and Adam catch up. "So your Adams invisible friend" Nia said drawing to her which makes her nervous. "Boys this is Nia" Sam moves past Adam wrapping his arms around her. My arm still around deans shoulder "Nia this is Sam and Dean" she nods "Welcome to this crazy family" Sam said making her laugh as Dean gives her a hug "welcome to the family kid" Dean said. "Also since when was Sammy invisible" Dean asks as we all walk to the living room Sam holding Denise who was momentarily upside down. "Since Adam kept mentioning his friend but never named him just kept telling all these stories of his best friend while he was trying to rub it in he had one" "sounds like him" Dean shrugs nodding. "Mumma everyone's bullying me" he groan out trying to snuggle up to me but Jays head was already in my lap. "It's like one person dude" "haven't you realised yet Jay he turns into a big baby when mum is around" Denise sassed making us all laugh "believe me I realise I have known the guy since he was born" Jay smiles at Adam before shuffling down making space for him. They were good boy. They all were. Sure they fight but they knew how to be just as good. I wrap my right arm around Adam as he leans into my side, head just below my arm. Jays head in my lap, I fiddle with Jays hair, stroking Adam arm. "If I didn't know this was normal it would weird two grown men seeking comfort from their mother" Denise sassed causing Adam and Jay to scowl and everyone else laugh. "Should have seen them when they were younger they were worse" Will said as he came in, he comes over kissing my head "Sam messaged saying they were visiting" he shrugs before sitting down joining us. "Well despite this I have basically been an only child before you two joined the mix" Jack said "what the hell are you talking about I'm always over"Jay exclaimed throwing his hands up he probably would have sat us if I wasn't playing with his hair. "Mumma comes to me" Adam shrugs not caring as he slides down laying beside me. "All that's missing now is Justin when's he back" Sam asks "uh Henry said this week I'm not sure what day" they all nod "that's going to be fun having those three in the house" Dean points two Adam and Sam I laugh "you were all a blast" I point out I was laughing but they weren't they all give me a deadpanned look. "Yeah I second that I pretended to not be related to at least all of you" Will added making their deadpanned looks turn to horror "think Jay was the only one I didn't do it to" "New York" Jay said sipping a beer "wait what's New York this sound like a cool story" Nia sat forward "ohh a story I never heard" Jack adds "not cool he ran off to New York to go to med school mum was in Washington he didn't answer calls he much rather party" "Will was fun" Denise gasps "we should all make a pack to get him drunk I wanna meet fun Will" Jack said excitedly "can fun Will come to my party" "your having a party" Adam asks confused "oh yeah" she smiles excitedly. "You know I love you all more than anything" they all nod smiling.