Friends

*Fourteen years ago*Jack is two, Adam and Sam are nine, Jay and Dean are thirteen, Will is sixteen

Jack is two, Adam and Sam are nine, Jay and Dean are thirteen, Will is sixteen

"Mumma" Adam can running up to me "can we go to them park" I sigh looking up seeing Will carrying Jack. "Go ask Sam Jay and Dean" I tell my son who runs off "what about you sweetie want to go to the park" I ask Jack holding my hand out to him. He nods his head rapidly "go put your shoes in them" I say as Will puts him down. Jay comes down with Sam and Dean behind " do we have to go" Jay whines hugging my waist "wes Ay pway wth me" Jack begged jumping up and down beside us. Jay sighs "fine" he groans out "you can bring a ball or something you don't have to play on the playground" he sighs nodding as him and Dean walk away "make sure you have jackets" I shout as I place Jacks jacket on. We were just starting to get a chill in the air just enough to need a jacket but not freezing yet.

We decided to walk Jay and Dean are throwing a football back and forth. Sam and Adam were running up and down with Jack running after them. I was watching them "boys don't run anymore we are coming close to a busy road" I tell them not wanting anything to happen. Jay and Dean stop throwing the ball and just start walking. Jack holds Dean and Jays hands laughing and swinging about. My phone starts ringing as Adam comes on over holding my hand. "Hello" I answer "Elle are you busy" I sigh "what is it Henry"  I ask watching Sam, Dean, Jay and Jack. "We just caught wind of a big case cops are being executed" I listen quietly "Camille is working I don't want to ask her I said I wouldn't but the case I can't" he sighs "can you watch Justin for me" I sigh "of course I miss my godson" I look around before leading the children across the street "we are at the park around the corner from my house you can drop him off...pack a bag in case Camille has to stay late he can bunk in Adams room the kid always wants to sleep with me" "see you in five minutes" he said before hanging up.

Jack was running around with Adam and Sam. Their laughter filled the air making me smile. Jay and Dean were kicking the ball on the field beside the playground. Adam and Sam would sometimes join. All my attention is on my boys. "Aunt Elle Aunt Elle" Justin ran over hugging me "my you have grown haven't you" the dark haired boy laughs "I'm ten now" i gasp pretending to be in shock "no you can't be your eight" he shakes his head laughing "thank you for this" I hug Hank "it's no problem tell Camille if it's late he can stay the night" he nods kneeling down "you be good" he tells Justin who nods "I got six boys Henry know how to handle them" he nods kissing my head before walking away. I hold Justin's hand he was nervous about going over to the boys. "Adam Jack Sam look who's here" I gain their attention making them look over "Jay Justies here" Jack yells excitedly I couldn't remember if Sam and Dean met Justin. "Justie you remember Sam and Dean right" he nods smiling. He runs off with Adam they all go to play.

I watch them play until the sun started to set and the air started to get cooler. "Come on let's go home" I had Justin's back I pick a very tired Jack up. I carry Jack holding Adams hand as Justin holds my arm on the other side.

We make it home they all rush inside. I lay a now sleeping Jack on the couch. I pass Justin his bag "you can put it in Adams room" he nods going upstairs. "Wash your hand I will go make dinner" I tell them "I made pasta" Will said bring a smile to my face "thank you my love" I kiss his cheek walking the kitchen and serving up hearing Will talk to Justin. "Come on dinners on the table can one of you wake Jack" I tell my boys not a moment later they all came in sitting down, Jack in Jays arms. "Eat up then you need to shower before bed" I tell them taking Jack and sitting down with him on my lap. Jay on my right side and Justin on my left, Adam opposite me with Will next to him. I feed jack while eating myself. I could tell the boys were exhausted. None of them said anything during dinner just ate their food. They were probably starving.

Bowls were all in the dishwasher. I was in my bathrooms I had just showered with Jack. Helping jack with his pyjamas before brushing my hair. I pick Jack up after helping him brush his teeth and brush his hair. "Come on baby" he snuggled tired I lay him down on my bed tucking him in. "Sleep well my baby" I kiss his head he was out like a light. I walk down the hall checking on my boys. Sam and Justin were in bed in Adams room. I walk over brushing the hair back kissing their foreheads "I love you both" "love you aunt Elle" Justin said "love you ma" Sam said making me smile he called me ma since he was seven. I walk out of the room seeing Will in his "goodnight" I say from the door way smiling at him "love you ma" "love you to my boy" he smiles as I close the door. I see dean laying on his bed, which is in Jays room. "Night love" he nods "night aunt Elle" he said now where are my other two boys. I walk downstairs seeing them on the couch. "Why aren't you in bed" I could tell they were both on the brink of sleeping. Adam jumps up to go to the Toilet. Jay just looks at me "but we want to snuggle mumma" he groans out I sigh picking Jay up, he snuggles into me. I could probably carry them both still but I don't usually try. Jay had his legs wrapped around my waist, his arms loosely around my neck, his head buried in my shoulder. I rock side to side waiting for Adam. I smile seeing Adam, Adam immediately frowns seeing his big brother in my arms. I feel Jays arms loosen and his breath slower. I knew he was asleep. He hasn't slept on me like this in years. I continue to rock holding my hand out to Adam. "Come on Addy" my bright blonde son frowns. He eventually and hesitantly grabs my hand "can I sleep with you" I nod smiling "of course" I glance at Jay who was sleeping against me "what do you think should we let Jay join us" his blue green eyes looks at his brother "his asleep" "I'm awake longer than Jay" he had a big smile on his face as we walk up the steps. It doesn't happen often apart from Will, Jay is my night owl. Normally anyway. "I think your awake longer than everyone my love maybe except Will" I tell him making him jump excitedly. I rub Jays back walking into my room. "Hop in bed kiddo" Adam jumps into bed, careful of his brother. I try to put Jay down but that doesn't work he tightens his grip on me. I sigh getting into the bed with Jay on me, Adam snuggles into my side.

I woke up in bed, Adam snuggled into one side, Jay the other. Jack on top of me. Sam next to Adam, Justin next to Jay. Throughout the night they had all somehow ended up in my room. Just needed Dean and Will and all the boys I care about would be in one bed/room. Will snuck in taking a photo for me, which made me smile. All five of my seven boys in one photo I'm going to hold that photo dear.