Chapter 63: Discoveries

Heyyy,so I wanted to update yesterday but I couldn't, was busy with school and I wrote a test(exams if I'm being honest, my department people have no joy) anyways so here it is.

Someone brought my attention about that hospital part(I totally forgot about it,so I'll pretend I'm a good writer and I knew what I was doing)
And for those that are confused, please bear with me, or point out what is so confusing, the Aliero's are muchhhhh, I'm thinking of writing an introductory chapter so you can know them but please, the main characters from the family are, Layla, of course, Shaheed and Asad, thank you!

Almost 4k words I tried, so please hit that star button, God bless you as you do so.

••••••

"This can't be happening!" Suleiman yelled throwing the vase sitting on the console, the sound startled the one year old that was playing on the carpet and he started wailing.

"Kai! Listen to me here, if you're losing your mind do it elsewhere," she turned to the maid that was looking confused at near the living room door, "ke! Uban me kikeyi a nan, bazaki daukeshi ba kinji yana kuka," with fiery eyes she turned to her husband that was seething by the corner, "Suleiman leave right now because wallahi I'm tempted to kill you."

His eyes widened but he didn't say anything. He looked at his son that was now in the child's arms desperately trying to quiet him down and he has never felt hate as much as he did then.

"Shut up Fadila, you're not the boss here." He thundered.

She pointed a finger at him, "Ka kiyaye ni na fada maka Dan wallahi zan nuna maka na fika hauka, get out!" She pointed at the door, he regarded her for a second before heading out the door, making sure to close it with a bang.

"Aikin banza," She hissed and plopped on the couch. She glared at the maid who couldn't get the boy to quite down, "feed him something, just shut him the fuck up!"

••••••

With quick strides Suleiman pushed the door to his father's home office open, the grey haired man looked up unimpressed before turning back to what he was doing.

"Don't you know how to knock?" His throaty voice asked, Suleiman fought the urge to scream and curse, partly at his father for his cool demeanor.

"I did," He lied.

He walked further into the medium sized office and sat on the black leather chair facing his father.

"She can't get married!"

"She will." He fisted his hands in anger but that was the only thing he could do. He missed when his mother had the liberty to control his stoic father, he'd gotten everything he wanted then because the man had been like a dog on a leash, wherever she went, he followed.

"No!"

"Watch your tone with me young man." He picked up his sign and went ahead to sign the documents before him.

When he was done, he packed them up and put back in a brown envelope then put it on one of the attached drawers of the mahogany desk.

Senator Ibrahim Mus'ab Sanda sat back in his chair with a sigh, he fixed his pointed gaze on his seething son, the anger rolling off him in waves but he liked seeing him that way, especially knowing there is nothing he can do about it.

His mother had spoiled him completely and he was spineless, at least he'd gotten rid of her and now he was going to fix his useless son, no child of his is going to waste!