Chapter 82: Remarry

Pretends I'm not late🌚
Don't worry though I've got good news........guesss who just wrote her final chapter??!!!!

Yesssss...meee

*Does a weird victory dance*

Anyways, Insha Allah the epilogue is coming next week Friday.
I'll try and update after every day because proofreading is hard.

Thank you guys, I love you and happy reading.

••••••

May Almighty Allah continue to bless us and answer our prayers.

Amin.

Juma'at Mubarak

•••••

Fahad looked up the moment he heard the front door open anticipating seeing Khadijah after so many hours away from her, he told his sisters that he was on the phone with he would call them back.

“Oh, you’re so whipped hamma. Adda just came ba—“he didn’t wait to listen to Aneesah’s sentence before hanging. Khadijah walked in the moment he kept the phone down, her veil was more off her shoulders than on and the way she was holding her handbag would make you think she was dragging a box with her.

“Hey there stranger.” He offered her a smile taking the bag from her hand and helping her with the veil too, she smiled gratefully at him before walking into the living room and dropping on the couch.

“I feel like someone hit me with a truck.” Khadijah muttered tiredly.

“Bride’s sister and aunt, you’re doing a lot and you need that rest. Do you want anything to eat?” she shook her head muttering she ate before leaving her parents.

“Two months went by so fast.” She drawled closing her eyes.

“Everything will be over in a few days, maybe we’ll do something to de-stress.” She nodded slowly opening her eyes.

“Your henna looks great,” he smiled picking her hands and checking the design. He wasn’t much of a henna person but the floral designs looked nice, he has told her she has pretty hands and not only because he liked everything about her.

“I was forced to sit through the torture, at least I made my hair but it feels quite heavy because I can’t remember the last time I did normal braids.” That piqued his interest but he didn’t push her, she let out the softest tired groan then settled her eyes on him. “I need to sleep for like five days straight but Ya Sadiya will kill me if I don’t make sure her clothes are completed.”

He laughed at that because he has been at the receiving end of her ringing phone and the reminders her sister kept sending to him.

She said she had to look her best for her first daughter’s wedding, she was more than ready for it.

“Want a head massage?” he asked with a teasing smile.

Khadijah raised an eyebrow. “Are you serious?”

“Yes, I’ve been told I give great head massages you can ask my mo—“

“Okay, okay I get it.” She rolled her eyes but agreed immediately. “Let me take a bath first,”