ACKNOWLEDGMENT

ACKNOWLEGDEMENT

ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!

We did it guys!!! WE DID IT!

Alhamdulillah again, I just can’t stop saying this.

Alhamdulillah for you guys too, my sincerest gratitude to any one of you that is reading this with me right now because it meant you stuck with me to the very end, literally.

I don’t really know how to write all of these things (the last time I finished a book I put my all into it like this one was in secondary school and I didn’t really need to acknowledge anyone, it was written, in the sense of the word) but we’ll see.

I’m grateful you all gave me this opportunity, you gave me, Fahad and Khadijah a chance and then you loved it to, so much. The comments are amazing, the feedback I get, those that come to my DM, you all fill me with so much joy and gratitude and I would like to thank you all for this.

To my family that are always calling me typewriter, it has finally paid because I’m done (my mum is always watching me write she would be like “is it the glitters glitters? Wai har yanzu baki gam aba?” toh I’ve finished now)

Farida, my number one, your name was the beginning of this book and it is only fair for it to be at the end, thank you guy for pushing me to publish this finally, may Allah reward you for it, the Layla in my own life. Harunafaree you’re the absolute best for giving me that shout out when I started, you gave me the recognition at a time where I needed it and I’m eternally grateful for that, May Allah ease your path and increase you in knowledge. To Viv TheOmoope, my go to person, thank you for your endless support from the beginning of this book, you’re of the reasons I even had the thought of publishing a book to the outside world and I love you for it, you’re an amazing person and I hope you keep winning in life.

Now, to my favourites of all, MY READERS, I don’t know how to thank you all and especially all of you that take your time to vote and comment on each chapter.

Many times I wanted to just stop because I didn't think you guys actually even liked the book or the likes, times without number I feel down but one way or another I would find an uplifting comment or someone asking for an update and then I just do it because your guys are amazing.

I really wish I could tag you all but you are all so much so please take this as my token of love (I’m serious about that bonus chapter but not right now, it will come though so stay tuned)

Like I’ve said if you wanted to ask me any questions I would answer it at the end so here it goes.

First off someone said my biography, me sef I don’t have it

Q: What inspired you to write Deceptive Glitters?

Honestly it was more than one thing for me so I can’t just say this, but mostly it was the stigma around divorced women and how people who went through abusive marriages are just meant to be okay.

Take Khadijah for example, some people have gone through worse than she did in real life and it just so sad that we don’t give these women the recognition they need. In Layla and Jawad’s book Insha Allah you’ll hear more about her foundation.

Q: What’s your real name?

Bilkisu Ghali Imam.

It is on my instagram page if you follow me, speaking of which, please do follow me. We’ll find a way to make this work.

Q: Can you please make a family tree about each family and how they are related?

*Bites nails* This is what I get for creating large families. I don’t know this but I’ll do it to the best of my ability and put it on instagram, I’m trying to learn how to be social so I’ll let you guys know but just to be safe, you know what to do.

Q: Will Layla and Jawad get their own book?

The answer is yes but I don’t know when. Maybe ending of the year, who knows?

Q: When is our Layla getting married?

You’ll have to wait for their book to find out. (Evil laughter)

Q: What happened to HSM and his big brother?

I like endings where we just don’t know what happens to some people because that is how it is in real life, but if you read the description of this book then you know it’s a trilogy and the link to it is HSM and his brother. So let’s wait and see what karma does to them.

Those are all the questions I saw, If I didn’t answer yours I’m sorry I’m sure I didn’t see it, you probably didn’t tag it where it should be but you can send it to my DM and I’ll be happy to reply.

So this is it (tries and fails to imitate romcoms)

This is not the end though and you’ll get a notification when I publish the other books in the series but before then, if you read English books you can read my other books (not on wattpad), yes again, the link is on my instagram. Let's keep the family going.

Thank you guys so much again, I love you all.

We made it!

Amyrah