A Possible Internship

3rd person
Marinette tried to sleep tossing and turning, but it wouldn't overtake her as she tried to with no avail to get some rest before her alarm went off. Nightmares were something common for her now if she got any sleep at all. Losing all her friends to a liar wasn't the best thing ever.
Lie-la was planning to make everyone despise Marinette even more than she has already made them. She thought it would be full proof as Marinette was normally late.
***
Marinette
I got ready for school knowing if I was late it would be worse for me. I called Tikki to come into my bag after I was finished getting ready for school. With dread filling me, I walk up the stairs in the front of Collège Françoise Dupont and walk into the class. No one was there yet, so I doodle on my notebook not trusting drawing my designs in front of my class.
Everyone begins to file in at 7:20 am (I am making class start for them at 8:00 am like my school, but you arrive much earlier). I begin to feel almost sick as Lie-la walks into the classroom. She whispers something to Ayla that makes the girl stomp over to me.
"How could you threaten Lila in the bathroom!" she yells at me.
"What time did she say I did this?" I ask with no emotion in my voice.
"7:25 of course!" Lie-la says from the other side of the room.
"I'm sorry Lila, but even though I believe you, are you sure you got the time right?" Max asks her.
"Yes, I'm completely positive," she says with confidence.
"Then you must have mistaken her for someone else as when I got here at 7:20 she was in her spot and hasn't gotten up from it at all," he tells her as some people nod at what Max said also getting here before 7:25 and seeing me stay put.
"Wait you are all taking her side over mine?" she asked while 'sniffing'. "I-I th-thought I w-was y-your friend."
"How could you take Marinette's side over Lila's! Are you teaming up with her?!" Alya (am I spelling her name correctly because I am a by confused on that part) yells at him.
It is an odd thing to experience, to watch a liar at work spinning her webs. Webs that she controlled as almost everybody got caught in them but herself and the two-faced liar.
"Of course not. I just meant that she was in here at the time you stated is all," Max says.
Lie-la glares at me when no one is watching then says, "Oh silly me it must have been at 7:18! I must have gotten the time wrong sorry."She says pretending that she had another disease.
Sometimes I wish I could just leave and that it didn't work like this, but we don't always get our way. I am planning on moving by myself soon as my parents barely believe me now. Tonight I will pack and call Audrey Bourgeois as she gave me her contact in case I changed my mind. (I know this didn't happen it the show, but this is how I need it for my fan-fiction.)
Everyone believed the liar except me and Adrien, but Adrien decided Lila's feeling were more important than mine. I no longer have a crush on him because of this. Being Ladybug was a bit hard for me to juggle with everything going on in my civilian life, but I manage. I am the guardian of the miraculous, so I can always keep the horse miraculous on me to come back in case of an akuma attack.
I ignore the glares sent my way used to it by now. I would likely be gone by the end of the week, so why bother with what they think about me.
***
3rd person
Audrey Bourgeois wasn't expecting to ever have Marinette contact her especially not the same year as she said she didn't want to go, but here we are with her phone ringing with Marinette Dupain-Cheng's number on her phone.
She answers and says, "Hello this is Audrey Bourgeois. Is this Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"
"Yes, it is Mrs. Bourgeois. I was wondering if I could now take up your offer to become your intern in New York?"
Marinette was worried she would be told it was too late and should have expected the offer when it was given, but to her surprise Audrey said, "Of course darling. Why, might I ask, have you changed your mind?"
"We'll all my friends believed a liar over me and even my parents are beginning to believe her over me. There is nothing left to tie me to Paris," Marinette states matter-of-factly.
"When is the soonest you can come?" Audrey asks her.
"Tomorrow after school."
"Okay I'll pick you up and tell your parents even though they no longer believe you, it could make getting out of Paris a little easier and faster."
"Of course, thank you Mrs. Bourgeois!"
"Your welcome, bye darling."
"Bye"
Marinette hung up and packed everything that belonged to her that she could without her parents getting mad. She would tell them the next morning that she is going to New York for a job and they don't have to pay a cent for her to go.
918