Kiss

Marinette
I move towards Peter unsure, but still out for a little vengeance. I give him a peck then move away before remembering we have and audience. I look at his aunt nervous as Peter's brain stops functioning.
She smiles at me then says, "Well, it looks like you too are made for each other."
This makes Peter become himself again and look up blushing as red begins to tent my face.
"Aunt May!" he says clearly embarrassed.
    She just smiles at Peter then turns to me.
    "So, what do you like to do?"
    "I like to sew, design, stand up for what's right, and bake."
    "Peter, she is great! We should keep her around!" Peter's aunt says making the both of us blush at her statement.
"Okay," Peter says ushering me out of the room.
I look up at him and smile. He continues to pull me along till we get back to his room.
"Are we leaving?" I ask Peter.
    "No, just avoiding embarrassing conversations," he says in response to my question.
Then we unconsciously lean forward and then our lips touch. A sensation like fireworks erupts from the contact. He pulls me closer then a see a flash of light. We pull apart to see Peter's aunt taking pictures of us.
"I forgot to turn off the flash sorry," she said.
    I transform into Ladybug and step off the windowsill making it look like I was plummeting to the ground before pulling up with my yo-yo. Then, I go over and stop on a roof, open up my yo-yo into a phone, and open my messages. After Cat Noir was no longer my partner, I made my phone number the same as the one for my yo-yo. I open up Peter's contact and begin to send him a message saying:

𝙼𝚎 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢٫ 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛٫ 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜?
𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝

I close my yo-yo swing back to the Penthouse I detransform and sit on my bed waiting. When I hear a knock on my window, I instantly shoot up and go to it with a smile. At seeing Peter, I can feel my smile grow larger. I open my window and he comes through and pulls me close.
    He then whispers in my ear, "Can we continue what happened earlier since we shouldn't have any interruptions here?"
    I blush what is likely a deep shade of red. While, he just smiles at me and sits down still holding me close. Our lips touch once again and ignited fireworks on contact. I stay like this savoring the moment for a while before I hear a noise and pull away a little. The door opens and I see Chloe.
"Buginette, are you okay?" Chloe says before looking up. "Oh, never mind!" she says leaving the room smiling at me and closing the door behind her.
I turn back to Peter and say, "Maybe you should start heading back to your house."
He looks sad but says, "Okay though, I'll need a kiss before I go."
I move over to him and peck his lips. He smiles at me then puts his mask back on and leaves.
                                    ***
Peter
    Marinette move towards me and gives me a peck. Then my mind goes blank. All I know is I like this pretty girl with blue hair and that she kissed me.
I distantly hear someone say, "Well, it looks like you too are made for each other."
This snaps me out of my fantasy. I look at my surroundings trying not to blush.
"Aunt May!" I say super embarrassed.
    She just smiles at me then turns to Mari.
    "So, what do you like to do?"
    "I like to sew, design, stand up for what's right, and bake," she tells Aunt May.
    "Peter, she is great! We should keep her around!" Aunt May says making the both me and Mari blush.
"Okay," I say ushering Mari towards my bedroom.
Marinette looks up at me and smiles. I continue to pull her along till we get back to my room.
"Are we leaving?" she asks me.
    "No, just avoiding embarrassing conversations," I say thinking about what else Aunt May could embarrass me with.
I unconsciously lean forward and then mine and Mari's lips meet. A sensation like fireworks flows from the contact. I pull Mari closer before a flash of light interrupts us causing us to pull apart to my dismay. I turn to see Aunt Mag with her phone.
"I forgot to turn off the flash sorry," she says.
    Mari transforms into Ladybug and leaves. After a few minutes, I get a message:

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒 : 𝙷𝚎𝚢٫ 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛٫ 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 2 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜?
𝙼𝚎 : 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚝

I put on my Spiderman costume and head towards her penthouse. When Mari sees me, she jumps up and opens the window. After coming through, I pull her close.
    I whisper in her ear, "Can we continue what happened earlier since we shouldn't have any interruptions here?"
    She blushes a deep shade of red. While, I just smile and sit down not letting her go for a second. Our lips touch once again and ignited fireworks on contact. I get lost in it. I hear a noise and Mari pulls out of my grasp. The door opens and Chloe starts talking.
"Buginette, are you okay?" Chloe says before looking up. "Oh, never mind!" she says leaving the room smiling at me and closing the door behind her.
Mari says, "Maybe you should start heading back to your house."
A little sad, but with a plan, I say, "Okay though, I'll need a kiss before I go."
She moves back towards me and quickly pecks my lips. I smile at her then put back on my mask before leaving.
    I go back home thinking about Mari all night.
1002