Agrestes in New York

Peter
"Peter, it's time to wake up," I hear someone whisper into my ear.
I slowly open my eyes to see Mari in front of me, so I pull her down into a kiss.
"Good morning Mari," I say sitting up and still half asleep.
"Good morning," she says with an adorable giggle.
I head back to my and Aunt May's apartment though I would have preferred to stay with Mari all day. Today I go to school by myself as Mari wanted to go with her friends today. I would offer to hang out with her after school, but she has to work on outfits for Audrey Bourgeois and is also getting adopted by Audrey Bourgeois today, so I'll have to wait till tonight as she promised she'd join me for patrol. I guess I'll just have to make the most of the day with her.
                                    ***
Adrien
After finally convincing my father to take me to New York, I begin searching for my princess. I now realize that Marinette would make a better Ladybug. Plus, I once heard Alya say Mari was in love with me, so I will get to keep her as my own. If I was still Cat Noir, then this would be so much easier, but I was replaced with an annoying spider. I'll take all the miraculous from Ladybug and her team then me and Mari will be able to become the best super hero's ever, just her and me.
    I look all over town before spotting her go into a school. Purrr-fect. I wait outside behind a bush, so later I can take her away as mine. I wait and wait and wait until she FINALLY comes outside. To my dismay, she come out with a boy, and he kisses her. I jump out to take my princess away, but for some-odd-reason, she brakes my arm and kisses the boy.
                                    ***
Marinette
    I enter school and have an okay day with Peter by my side, but I guess all good things must come to an end as after we kissed before I was about to go Adrien jumped out from behind a bush like a crazy stalker. He tried to take me away, but I broke his arm. Try modeling with a broken arm you jerk!
    I just kissed Peter and said, "I'll see you later."
    I walked to where Audrey, well I guess my soon-to-be-new-mom, said to meet her, Chloe, and Zoe.
    "Hello Miss," the receptionist started, "we are closed today as Audrey Bourgeois is adopting a girl today," she finishes eyeing me up and down.
    "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng," I tell her with a small smirk on my face.
     Her eyes go wide and she stutters out, "I-I-I'm s-s-sor-r-ry mis-s-s."
     She then leads me to a room with my soon-to-be-family in it. I just can't wait.
***
Lila
    That mangy-alley-cat is messing everything up! He is trying split up Mari and Peter, so I'll have to take him out or find away to get him to leave them alone. He will not mess with the timeline.
***
Gabriel
    Looks like New York could use Hawkmoth and Mayura. *evil laughter*
548