Akuma in New York

Marinette
    "Now Miss," the social services woman says to me. "you are now Marinette Bourgeois. What would you like your middle name to be?"
    After thinking for a moment, I say, "Malin because if I recall, it means 'strong, little warrior'."
    "Okay," she says adding it to a piece of paper. "You are now Marinette Malin Bourgeois instead of Marinette Dupain-Cheng."
    I smile at her as now I have an amazing family that include two sister that are already my best friends and a woman that I was already beginning to think of as my mother.
"Come along Marinette let's join your new sisters," Audr- I mean mom says.
That's going to take a little getting used to, but it'll be amazing.
"Coming mom," I say.
The look on her face is one of surprise, but she also looks like she's about to cry from happiness. She walks over and hugs me before we go and join Chloe and Zoe.
    "We're so happy your our sister!" Chloe and Zoe yell in unison.
     As I have said once before, they're more like twins than just sisters.
"Me too!" I tell them with the same ramping of enthusiasm.
Before another word could be uttered, a crash was heard in the distance.
"Mom, can we go to the bathroom?" I ask my new mother.
"Of course you girls can," she says.
We head to the shroom and transform into Ladybug, Vispera, and Vulpes then go to help Peter or should I say Spiderman.
    ***
Gabriel
    After my son had failed to get the girl he liked, lots of anger bubbled inside of him. I use this to my advantage and send out an akuma. Ladybug, let's hope you can come to New York in time.
    ***
Marinette
    We find an AKUMATIZED VICTUM IN NEW YORK!! I guess I'll need Peter to be the new holder of the Cat Miraculous. When I see him, I quickly swing to him and hand him the miraculous.
    "Spiderman, this is the Miraculous of the Cat which grants the power of Cataclysm. You'll use it for the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll return the Miraculous to me.... Can I trust you?" I tell Peter reciting the temporary Miraculous holder oath.
"Of course I will," he says putting on the ring.
"Hi'ya kid," Plagg starts, "Your power is 'Cataclysm' when you say it you can destroy anything, but will transform back in five minutes and have to feed me Camembert. Your transformation phrase is 'Plagg, Claws out'. Any questions?"
"No. Plagg, Claws out!"

(I drew over a picture of Spiderman)    "I am the Lovebug," bellows the akuma that looks like it's likely Adrien

"I am the Lovebug," bellows the akuma that looks like it's likely Adrien. "Any girl I kiss will fall madly in love with me, starting with Marinette Dupain-Cheng, so Ladybug and your new partner whom I hate, give me your miraculous now!"
"Never!" I say getting ready for a fight.
We lunge into battle. With Adrien's experience as Cat Noir, he's a lot stronger than any other akuma we've faced. The only one that was stronger was Cat Blanc, but I'm the only one who remembers him. We fight for what seems like hours before defeating him.
"Can I be Tarantula?" Peter asks me.
"Sure in this suit you can be Tarantula," I tell him with a smile on my face.
He hands me back to miraculous, but I place in back in his hand and wrap his fingers around it.
"Keep it, I trust you," I tell him and swing off.
    587