First Day

Marinette
I had the same schedule as Zoe courtesy of her mom. We walk to our first class which is History. We go into class and I meet the teacher.
He introduces himself, "Hello, I'm Mr. Dell, who might you be?"
"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I'm a transfer from Paris who got an internship in New York. Where do I sit?" I say.
"You will sit next to Zoe today as her desk mate is out today, but tomorrow, we will find you a permanent seat when we have more time," Mr. Dell tells me.
I go and sit by Zoe for the rest of class. When it was time for lunch, I got a little lost in the hallways of the school looking for the lunch room. As I walk by some lockers, I see this guy that looks like he was into sports being me to this other boy. Knowing how it feels to be bullied, I go over to help him. I push the boy that is likely into sports out of the way and help the other boy up.
"Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, thanks," he tells me.
"Your welcome, any chance you know where the cafeteria is? I'm a little lost," I tell him.
The boy I had pushed out of the way begins to talk to me.
"Hi, I'm Flash Thompson. I can help you to the cafeteria instead of this geek," he says unkindly.
"I didn't ask you for help did I? Also I wouldn't want the help of someone like you if my life depended on it," I say to Flash.
He looks angry before saying, "You would rather hang out with him over me?! He is just a geek and isn't on the football team!"
"He seems like a lot better person than you, but ultimately it's his decision if he'll help me find the lunch room," I say with a little bit of anger showing behind my words before calming down and saying to the other boy, "If you could, can you show me to the cafeteria um...."
"Peter, Peter Parker," he says.
"Nice to meet you Peter, I'm Marinette," I say a small smile coming to my face.
"Nice to meet you too. The cafeteria is this way," he says and begins walking, so I follow.
After we get there I thank him, but he says, "I really should be thanking you for helping me with Flash."
"I know what it's like to deal with people like that and thought you didn't deserve it, so I intervened. It was nothing, see you later?" I ask.
"See you later," he say and walks off smiling.

***
Peter
History class was interrupted by the new student coming in.
The teacher introduces himself to her, "Hello, I'm Mr. Dell, who might you be?"
"My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I'm a transfer from Paris who got an internship in New York. Where do I sit?" she says.
"You will sit next to Zoe today as her desk mate is out today, but tomorrow, we will find you a permanent seat when we have more time," Mr. Dell says.
She goes and sits by Zoe for the rest of class. She might end up sitting with me tomorrow as there aren't many more available seats in class. As I walk out of class, Flash pulls me down the hallway to bully me again. As he is about to push me, the new girl in class, I think her name is Marinette, pushes him out of the way. Afterwards, she helps me up.
"Are you okay?" she asks me.
"Yeah, thanks," I tell her.
"Your welcome, any chance you know where the cafeteria is? I'm a little lost," she says.
That's understandable she is new to school and New York in general.
Flash then recovers from his shock and says, "Hi, I'm Flash Thompson. I can help you to the cafeteria instead of this geek."
"I didn't ask you for help did I? Also I wouldn't want the help of someone like you if my life depended on it," she says to Flash.
He looks angry before saying, "You would rather hang out with him over me?! He is just a geek and isn't on the football team!"
That was a little harsh, but she is standing up for me!
"He seems like a lot better person than you, but ultimately it's his decision if he'll help me find the lunch room," she says angrily to him before turning to me with a smile. She then asks, "If you could, can you show me to the cafeteria um...."
"Peter, Peter Parker," I say.
"Nice to meet you Peter, I'm Marinette," she says smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you too. The cafeteria is this way," I say before walking to show her where it is.
After we get there she says, "Thanks for helping me to the cafeteria."
I tell her, "I really should be thanking you for helping me with Flash."
"I know what it's like to deal with people like that and thought you didn't deserve it, so I intervened. It was nothing, see you later?" she asked me.
My heart fluttered as she said that, but the thought of someone hurting her makes me want to pull her close and protect her from everything.
"See you later," I say and walk off with a stupid grin on my face.
I smile like that all day till I get home and Aunt May asks me, "Why are you smiling like that Peter? Do you maybe have a crush?"
I just walk to my room wanting to see Marinette again.
***
Marinette
I walk to the lunch room with a feeling inside I hadn't had since Lie-la came along and took all my friends. The rest of the school day I hung out with Zoe then I got back to the Penthouse with her to find....
997