Mari's Present

Peter
Once I left, I went to start preparing for Marinette's birthday in a week. (If the time isn't even close, just ignore it please.) I was pondering what I should get her when I something caught something moving out of the corner of my eye. I go to the alley in has seen it travel into to find....

an adorable kitten!
    It looks like the type of animal Mari would love especially since it's eyes are similar to her's and it's fur like her hair. Now the trouble is, where can I keep it till her birthday? The apartments aren't allowed to have animals so..... hmm. Maybe the Avengers Tower! I haven't been in a while, but it might be a good idea, I'll just need to find someone to babysit it.
    I gently pick it up then carefully swing to the apartment and change. I grab my empty gym bag and cautiously place the kitten into it before preceding to go the subway, and hopefully it will get me close to a vet and pet supplies shop. (No, it wasn't open enough for the kitten to get out. Yes, there was a wide enough gap at the end for it to breath.)
While walking to the subway, I looked up on my phone places with trusted veterinarians and nearby pet supplies stores. There's a good vet near the first subway stop, for me, that has a pet supplies store half a block away that I decided to go to as I sat on the subway train. I precede to get off at the first stop and walk to the veterinarian.
Once I get there and get to the front desk, the woman there asks me, "How may I help you?"
"I found a kitten on the street and would like to make sure it is in good health, has all of its shots, and take it home," I say taking the kitten out to show her.
"Okay that'll be a ten minute wait and the kitten will be here for an hour or two if that's okay," she says.
"Of course ma'am," I claim before sitting in the waiting room until my name was called.
    Afterwards, I head to a pet shop. While I was there, I bought a crate, bowls for water and food, food, a brush, a litter box, litter, a collar, a blank name plate (so Marinette can name her), and a scratching post with resting places attached. I went ahead and brought these to the Avenger Tower (he took the subway). I then head back to the vet to pick up the kitten. I walk in and await the return of the veteran with Marinette's birthday present.
    When the woman at the front desk calls my name, I go and pick up the kitten. I'm give me the kitten's papers and the bill. I quickly pay the bill the take this adorable kitten to the Avengers Tower. I guess it's time to make a couple calls and get someone to watch this little fuzz ball.
                                      512