Explinations

Marinette
After a mildly uneventful patrol, we head to the penthouse to give an explanation to Chloe and Zoe.
"Okay so umm, do you think I should start or..." I say to Peter.
"I think we should all be in our civilian clothes first," he says.
"Right," I say. "Tikki, spots off."
Vulpes says, "Trixx, let's rest."
Vispera says after Vulpes turned back into Chloe, "Pollen, buzz off."
Then Peter takes off his mask causing Chloe and Zoe to gasp in surprise.
"So the spider boy was the guy you sit with in most of our classes?!" Chloe exclaims.
"Yeah, but the 'spider boy' has a name," I tell her.
"I'm Peter Parker," he says to Chloe and Zoe. "Also know as your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."
"Nice to meet you Peter," Zoe says.
"So why did you run off so fast once we started patrol?" Chloe asked with a small smirk on her face.
"I umm might-have-really-wanted-to-see-Peter," I say in about one breath.
"Ohhh," Chloe and Zoe say smirking
"Aww Buginette, you are growing up so fast," Chloe says wiping away nonexistent tears.
"Okay Fox," I say.
"Chloe's right though Mari-bug," Zoe tells me. "Before you came here a whole class full of people that were your 'friends' ditched you, but now you have to friends and maybe a boyfriend."
I begin to turn red and say, "Okay Bee, okay. Now please stop teasing me the both of you."
"I'm still here you know," Peter says, forgotten by me and the girls...
"Yes I know," Chloe says dismissively.
...or so I thought.
***
Peter
I go with Marinette and her team to their penthouse.
"Okay so umm, do you think I should start or..." Marinette says to me.
"I think we should all be in our civilian clothes first," I say
"Right, Tikki, spots off," she says.
Vulpes says, "Trixx, let's rest."
After that, "Pollen, buzz off."
Then I take off my mask causing Chloe and Zoe to gasp in surprise.
"So the spider boy was the guy you sit with in most of our classes?!" Chloe exclaims pointing at me a little.
"Yeah, but the 'spider boy' has a name," Marinette tells her friend.
"I'm Peter Parker," I say to Chloe and Zoe. "Also know as your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."
"Nice to meet you Peter," Zoe says.
"So why did you run off so fast once we started patrol?" Chloe asked Marinette with a small smirk on her face.
"I umm might-have-really-wanted-to-see-Peter," she says super quickly in response.
"Ohhh," Chloe and Zoe say smirking
"Aww Buginette, you are growing up so fast," Chloe says wiping away nonexistent tears.
"Okay Fox," Marinette says a little upset.
"Chloe's right though Mari-bug," Zoe says. "Before you came here a whole class full of people that were your 'friends' ditched you, but now you have to friends and maybe a boyfriend."
I begin to turn red as Marinette says, whom is likely blushing too., "Okay Bee, okay. Now please stop teasing me the both of you."
"I'm still here you know," I say knowing I was likely forgotten.
"Yes I know," Chloe says dismissively.
545