Malin

Peter
    I was having an old time until I heard a crash outside. Time to suit up. I change into my Spiderman costume and go out for battle. Once I start looking for what was attacking New York, I see Mari swinging to me.
"Spiderman, this is the Miraculous of the Cat which grants the power of Cataclysm. You'll use it for the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll return the Miraculous to me.... Can I trust you?" Mari tells me making me guess the villain's from Paris.
    "Of course I will," I say and put on the ring.
    "Hi'ya kid," a small floating black cat-like creature begins, "Your power is 'Cataclysm' when you say it you can destroy anything, but will transform back in five minutes and have to feed me Camembert. Your transformation phrase is 'Plagg, Claws out'. Any questions?"
    "No. Plagg, Claws out!"
    "I am the Lovebug," says a guy in a costume kinda like Ladybug's (he looks kinda like Mr. Bug). "Any girl I kiss will fall madly in love with me, starting with Marinette Dupain-Cheng Excuse me, she's mine, so Ladybug and your new partner whom I hate I did nothing to you, give me your miraculous now!"
    "Never!" Mari says beside me.
    We fight the akuma. It was harder than the last akuma I helped Mari as Ladybug, Zoe as Vispera, and Chloe as Vulpes. After we finish, I begin thinking of spiders that are black to name myself after.
    "Can I be Tarantula?" I asks Marinette.
    "Sure in this suit you can be Tarantula," she says and smiles at me.
    I try to give her back the miraculous, but she encloses in back into my hand.
    "Keep it, I trust you," she says before swinging off.
    As I arrive home, I think happily 'She trusts me!' Though coming into my and Aunt May's apartment work a smile on my face made me have to tell her about today. After that unwanted talk, I head to Mari's room. I see her working on sewing done flower inspired outfits. I knock on her window making her jump out of surprise. She looks at the window before smiling at me and opening the window.
"Hey Peter," she says.
"Hi Mari, what'ya doin'?" I ask.
"I'm sewing. Guess what," she says.
"What?" I ask letting her tell me whatever great news she has.
"Before the akuma, I got my new name!" She says happily.
    "What is it?" I ask her to see how it sounds with 'Parker' at the end.
    "It is Marinette Malin Bourgeois," she says.
Marinette Malin Bourgeois Parker had a nice ring to it, right? I think so at least.
"Why Malin?" I ask her.
"It means 'strong, little warrior'. Despite my short hight, I am a force to reckon with," Mari says proud of her self.
    I just laugh a little at her antics before pulling her in for a kiss.
    "Do we have to go to school tomorrow?" Mari asks me pouting.
    "I'm sorry, but we do," I tell her while patting her head.
     517