The Miraculous Crew and Spiderman

Marinette
"Are you ready to go on patrol?" I ask my best friends, Zoe and Chloe, after dinner.
"Sure Mari!" Zoe and Chloe say in unison excitedly.
Those two are almost like twins.
"Tikki, spots on!" I say.
"Pollen, buzz on!" Zoe says.
"Trixx, let's pounce!" Chloe says.
    "Okay now it's time for patrol," I say.
We run across the roof tops looking for crime. While patrolling we run across a spider themed super hero. He was fighting against a villain it looks like plus he needs assistance because he is backed against the wall fighting.
    "I think he might need some help," I say to Vulpes and Vispera.
"Let's go then!" Vispera says excitedly.
We go down and help him fight the villain before getting an akuma alert.
"Vulpes and Vispera, we have an akuma alert and need to head back to Paris," I say while grabbing the horse miraculous. "Tikki, Kaalki, merge!"
I then open a portal for us to go through.
"Who are you guys?" the spider boy asks.
"We'll tell you after we go to Paris to defeat a villain," I say and jump through the portal with Vulpes and Vispera hot on my tail.
We arrive in Paris to find the spider boy has followed us through the portal.
"If you are going to come to Paris, might as well help us," I say and begin fighting the akuma.
It was Volpina again. I bet she is claiming I am faking being sick and hurting her then purposely got akumitized. It took us 45 minutes to defeat her with the help of the spider boy.
I then open a portal back to New York. I hear my miraculous beep.
"Okay what do you want to know as we don't have much time till we detransform."
"I can ask you next time," he says.
"Bye!" Vulpes and Vispera yell as I wave.
"Bye," he says in response.
We head back to the penthouse and detransform. As soon as I hit the bed I fall asleep, but not before I talk with the Spider boy.
***
Peter
    I get ready to go on patrol as Spiderman. I found Doctor Octopus trying to rob a bank. As I was really tired, he got an advantage in the fight. I was backed into a corner ready to feel the final blow, but it never came. I open my eyes to find three female super heroes that are dressed like a fox, bee, and ladybug. As I look at them fight, my eyes keep getting drawn to the ladybug girl. I feel my cheeks heat up under my mask as I watch her. I jump back into battle and help the three girls defeat him then I hear a ding.
  "Vulpes and Vispera, we have an akuma alert and need to head back to Paris," she says while opening her yo-yo pulling a pair of glasses out of it. She puts them on then says, "Tikki, Kaalki, merge!"
Her suit changes after that. Then she opens up a portal getting ready to walk through it.
"Who are you guys?" I ask the ladybug girl.
"We'll tell you after we go to Paris to defeat a villain," she says then jumps Vulpes and Vispera hot on her tale, and I follow after them.
    The portal takes us to Paris, France, but it is partially destroyed.
"If you are going to come to Paris, might as well help us," she says before charging into battle.
    I help them fight and found out this villain's name is Volpina and that she is akumatized. After the fight was finally over, we go back to New York. I hear a beeping sound, but I ignore it.
"Okay what do you want to know as we don't have much time till we detransform," the ladybug girl says.
"I can ask you next time," I say.
"Bye!" the fox and bee girls yell as the ladybug girl wave.
"Bye," was all I could say in response.
I follow them to their house to find out who they are. They head to a penthouse and go back in through the windows. I watch as they turn into Marinette, Chloe, and Zoe. After Chloe and Zoe leave, I walk into her room.
    "Sorry, I found out your identities," I whisper to her.
    "It is only fair if you let me see yours then," she says making my heart flutter a bit at the sound of her voice.
    I slowly remove my mask and hear her gasp then I feel a small pair of arms encircle me.
    "I can answer all your questions if you want,"
she whispers in my ear.
    "Can I just hear the whole story?" I ask her.
    "Sure," she says before telling me everything that happened in Paris causing her to be in tears by the end.
    I pull her close to me until she falls asleep in my lap. I carefully place her under her covers only to find she was latched on to me in her sleep. Not wanting to wake her up, I lay beside her and ease into unconscious. The next morning I wake up to find Marinette curled into my side. I blush at the remembrance of last night then carefully get up and swing back home. Aunt May wasn't too happy with me for not telling her that I would end up staying out all night, but smiles at me with a knowing look once I explain.
918