Marinette and Zoe

Marinette
I woke up early again this morning. I grabbed my bags I packed and went down to the bakery to tell my parents I was leaving in a place where they couldn't argue.
"Maman, Papa, I got an internship out of Paris and the travel costs are paid for, I won't come back after school as I must leave for it today and already packed my bags," I say then leave.
All day, I wanted school to end, so I could leave Paris. During lunch, Adrien came up to me.
"Alya said you had a crush on me, so if you stop intervening with Lila's lies I'll date you," he says with confidence.
"How about no," I say in a board tone and walk off.
At the end of the day a limo came that had my name on it. I mean it literally had Marinette on the side in rose gold. The limo is a sparkly metallic white everywhere else. I walk up to in and knock on the window. Audrey Bourgeois opens the door and ushers me inside.
"Hello Marinette," she says, "are you ready to go to New York?"
"Yes and again thank you so much," I say.
"It really is no problem in the least," she tells me.
"Will I need a passport or anything like that?" I ask. "If so, I don't have one."
"I have all the need stuff supplied. Also this limo will be coming to New York with us an will be yours," she tells me.
When we get to the airport, I begin to feel really excited as now I will be free from Paris for a while. As we get on the plane I think, Goodbye Paris, Hello New York.
***
Audrey
I see the girl's excitement as we enter the airport. I am happy to get her away from here as I can tell she needs a break. I know I was a terrible mother to Chloe and Chloe was really mean to Marinette, but I think that I can at least begin to correct mine and Chloe's mistakes by helping this girl. The bonus to this is she is an amazing fashion designer, so all I need to do is give her a little boost to fame and she will reach higher in fame than Gabriel Agreste himself. Once we land, she follows me to my penthouse.
"Where will I be staying," Marinette asks me.
"I have a few spare rooms and can let you have one after a while Chloe too," I tell the girl.
I see her stiffen up when I say my daughter's name, but that isn't her fault so many people have hurt her.
"Also Zoe," I say, "She is Chloe's half sister." (I haven't had the chance to watch season 4 yet, so if I get her personality wrong please tell me.)
***
Zoe
Mom left for about a day, she said she had a girl that was going to intern for her from Paris. I can't wait to meet her! She must be talented if mom likes her work also I will get to live with my sister soon! This is going to be a fun yet eventful few months.
***
Marinette
At dinner I see a girl come into the kitchen and go to introduce myself.
"Hello, my name is Marinette! I will be interning for Audrey Bourgeois," I say.
"I'm Zoe, nice to meet you!" she says.
"Nice to meet you too!" I tell her
We quickly become best friends. I couldn't believe it! She is like a nicer version of Chloe that isn't as spoiled. We talk all night, and Mrs. Bourgeois like it that we get along so well.
The next day Mrs. Bourgeois tells me that I will be going to school at Midtown High. (She is 16 in this along with most of the akuma class and Zoe. In my story Zoe is 9 months younger than Chloe.) Midtown High isn't the closest school, but it's a good one and Zoe goes there too.
***
Peter Parker
I have been trying to juggle being Spiderman and my civilian life for a while now. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, so I now am using my powers for the greater good.
I got over my crush on Mj and still am in my small friend group made up of Mj, Ned, and Harry. I heard we are getting a new student and I can't wait. I miss Mr. Stark though. I wish he was here to guide me still.
***
Marinette
On Monday, I go to school with Zoe. I am super nervous for this school as I don't want anymore Lie-las to mess up school for me.
790