New Miraculous Holders

Marinette
    The rest of the school day I hung out with Zoe then I got back to the Penthouse with her to find Chloe waiting in the living room with tears in her eyes. I go up and hug her sensing she needed it. Zoe comes and joins the hug too.
"Why are you being so nice to me?" Chloe asked, her voice breaking. "I have done many terrible things to you."
"It's fine," I say quietly. "The liar was worse and at least you are apologizing. I forgive you Chloe as everyone deserves a second chance."
She looks at me any hugs me with tears sliding down her face still a mutters, "Thank you Marinette."
"Are you my sister?!" Zoe asks a little bit exited. "My name is Zoe Lee."
"Chloe Bourgeois," Chloe tells her.
"Okay, nice to meet you Chloe," Zoe says.
"Do you guys want to have a girls night though we can't stay up too late as we have school," I say.
As guardian of the miraculous, I have the right to give and take a miraculous from whoever I want to. I think Chloe and Zoe should both have one. I can't give the bee miraculous back to Chloe though, but I have a box full of them. Once we get into my room, I close the door and lock it behind us.
"Okay, I am about to trust you both with something big, promise you won't tell," I say
"Of course," both girls say at the same time.
"Tikki, spots on," I whisper.
"You're Ladybug?" Chloe whispers.
"Yeah, I am going to give you a miraculous, but Chloe you can't have the bee as I don't know how to change you costume," I say sadly.
"It's okay," she assures me.
"Zoe Lee, this is the Miraculous of the bee which grants the power of subjugation. You'll use it for the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll return the Miraculous to me.... Can I trust you?"
"Yes!" she says excitedly.
I give her the miraculous and then turn to Chloe.
"Chloe Bourgeois, this is the Miraculous of the fox which grants the power of illusion. You'll use it for the greater good. Once the mission is over, you'll return the Miraculous to me.... Can I trust you?"
"Yes Marinette," she says.
They put on the miraculous and their kwamis explain how to transform.

(Zoe's suit)

(Chloe's suit)    "What will you call yourselves?" I ask them

(Chloe's suit)
"What will you call yourselves?" I ask them.
"I'll be called Vispera," Zoe says.
"I think I'll be called Vulpes," Chloe says.
"Okay, I also want to make you both permanent holders of these miraculous," I tell them, "but we need to take Cat Noir's miraculous."
We go to bed as we need to for school the next day.
***
Marinette
The next day, I get up to get ready and help make breakfast for Chloe, Zoe, Mrs. Bourgeois, and I. Chloe will be attending our school too, so we will show her to our classes. She also has the same class schedule as us.
We enter History class together and greet Mr. Dell.
"Where do we sit?" I ask him.
"One of you can sit by Peter Parker and the other by Zoe Lee as her seat mate moved away," he tells us.
I let Chloe sit with her sister and I go to sit by Peter. I remember seeing him yesterday.
"Hi Peter," I say causing his head to snap up from what he is doing.
"Hi Marinette."
"I guess we're desk mates now," I tell him."
"Yeah, I guess we are," he says before class starts.
Finally it is time for lunch and this time me and Chloe follow Zoe to the lunch room. I look at my phone and get an akuma alert. I show Zoe and Chloe then we go to transform. I use the horses miraculous to send us to Paris. We quickly defeat the akuma. Right as we were about to leave, Cat Noir shows up.
"Who are these people M'lady? Also, where are you going?"
"I am sending Vulpes and Vispera to their house as they are about to detransform," I say.
"Okay what about you though?" he asks.
"I am going home afterwards," I tell him.
"Okay, can we reveal our identities yet?" he asks for the millionth time.
"I guess so..." I say as the girls sneak up behind them.
Chloe had activated 'mirage' and made it look like they were behind me. Zoe used 'venom' to knock him out, so we could take his miraculous. I removed it to reveal Adrien Agreste. I think of his room and push him though the portal. My team and I detransform to go get ice cream and recharge our miraculous.
We head back to New York by the time lunch is over.
***
Chloe
I am so glad my sister and Marinette gave me a second chance! We defeated an akuma together today too. I can't believe I am entrusted with a miraculous again. I think the first day of school wasn't too healed plus I have all me classes with my sister and Marinette.
We go through the rest of the school day with no more akuma alerts and such. After awhile, we decide going patrolling here would be a fun thing to do tonight. It took a lot of asking Mari, but she eventually gave in.
I miss having Pollen as my kwami, but I did betray Marinette's trust. At least I get a miraculous and I still get to see Pollen.
926