Flowers

Peter
Once I had gotten maybe two hours of sleep, I had to wake up. Got ready and picked up some flowers for Marinette. It bouquet had 10 red roses, 5 Dahlias, 3 red tulips, 2 peonies, 4 dark red carnations, and 1 white carnation. Red roses for the perfectness of our love, Dahlias for commitment, red tulips for soulmates, peonies for care, dark red carnations for deep love and affection, and a white carnation for pure love and luck. (I actually looked these up though for red roses that has to be ten for that meaning.)
Once I had gotten this amazing bouquet that has an even more amazing meaning, I went to pick Mari up to walk her to school. When she comes out of the door, I give her the flowers that make her face light up. She rushes into the house, likely to put them into a vase, before coming back. We walk to school together with her hand in mine.
Before we get there, I ask her, "Will you accompany me on a date to lunch?"
She blushes before answering, "Of course Peter."
We walk to class together and endure all of our classes.
                                    ***
Marinette
Peter had stayed with me after the akuma attack until dawn. I know I likely stare out the window after he had left. Once I had awoken this morning, I got ready and was already thinking of Peter. I hear someone at the door, and I open it to find Peter. He hands me a bouquet with 10 red roses, 5 Dahlias, 3 red tulips, 2 peonies, 4 dark red carnations, and 1 white carnation. I go back inside and put the bouquet in a vase before walking with Peter to school hand in hand.
Before we get there, Peter asks me, "Will you accompany me on a date to lunch?"
I feel my cheeks heat up then answer, "Of course Peter."
We walk into class together and go to all of our classes that we have before lunch. Once they're over, Peter takes me to Joe's Pizza at Peter's suggestion. We eat, talk, and end up sharing a kiss before we head back to school. When we finish the school day, Peter walks me home and asks me to look up the meanings of the flowers in the bouquet before winking at me and leaving.
    I look them up to find that 10 red roses stand for the perfectness of our love, Dahlias stand for commitment, red tulips stand for soulmates, peonies stand for care, dark red carnations stand for deep love and affection, and white carnations stand for pure love and luck. He is super sweet and I don't know how I was lucky enough to become his girlfriend. I sigh happily then hear my bedroom door close.
    I look up to see Audrey Bourgeois. I smile at her as she hands me some assignments, looks like it's time to begin commissions.
    "Do you want me to just design them or to sew examples too?" I ask her.
    "Both if you could darling. Would you like me to adopt you? Chloe told me about eve that happened in Paris and you could stay here for over a year," she tells me.
    "Okay, thank you so much. That would be great," I tell her with a huge smile before giving her a hug.
    "I'll get it worked out as soon as possible," she says before leaving.
    I begin to work on some designs for her with inspiration from the flowers Peter gave me.