After School

Peter
    When it was time for lunch, I leave campus with Mari and we go to my apartment. Attempting to avoid Aunt May we go into my room as I didn't want me or Mari to be teased anymore, so she waited as I made sure Aunt May wasn't home. After I give her the all clear, she made lots of baked treats for our lunch.
We talked about lots of things as we ate and watched some tv, but it was over sooner than I would have liked. We had to start heading back to school, but before we did, I decided to kiss Mari. It was quick to as I was still unsure, but it was amazing.
We went back to school to my disappointment. When we went towards our classroom holding hands, we sat together and waited for the school day to be over. Once it finally was over, we went out to the fair. We went on rides, played games, got cotton candy, Mari got scared on the roller coasters and was clinging to me like her life depended on it, and we watched fireworks. They reflected gorgeously in her safire blue eyes. She looked towards me at the end of the display and we shared a sweet kiss. I wish this night could have lasted forever, but sadly it couldn't. I walked her back to the penthouse. I walked back to my apartment still a bit upset. As I slipped into unconsciousness, I thoughts of Mari danced through my head.
***
Marinette
Once school was finally over, Peter and I went out to the fair that was in town though I'd never been to one. We went on lots of rides, played games, got cotton candy, I got scared on the roller coasters and was clinging to Peter because I was utterly terrified, I sound like Chloe, and we watched fireworks light up the night sky. They were super pretty, and I could have watched them for all of eternity. I looked towards Peter after the beautiful display of fireworks was over and we shared a small, sweet kiss. I wish this night could have lasted forever, but sadly it couldn't. He walked me back to Chloe, Zoe, Audrey, and my penthouse. He left to my disappointment while I watched him. Already missing him, I did something along the lines of daydreaming though I was still aware of my surroundings. I walk to my bed with Peter still on my mind, a picture of him still in my head as I slowly fall asleep.
                                    ***
Peter
In the middle of the night, there's and akuma alert, so I go to help Mari and her team, Vispera and Vulpes. We quickly defeat a guy named Mr. Pigeon. I take Mari back to her room and lay with her for a while as I don't want to be with out her. As dawn approaches, I kiss her and leave to get ready for the school day. I plan to get her flowers again and take her away for lunch. I can't wait.
   513