Girls Day part 2

(Sorry about not updating in a while, I've had a lot to get done at school lately and got a bit side tracked by it, but anywho, here's the chapter. I hope you enjoy it!)

Marinette
"Let's go!" Mari exclaims as I meet up with my sisters at my locker for a girlsday.
"Okay, mom sent a limo to pick us up, so we can use that to arrive quickly miss impatient," Chloe says in a teasing manner.
"Hurry, I need my girl time," I exclaim impatiently while dragging a Chloe and Zoe outside..
"Woah bug calm down," Zoe says.
"Sorry," I say and let them go.
"It's fine," Chloe and Zoe say in unison.
"There's the limo," I say the second I spot it.
"Thanks Mari-bug," Zoe tells me before I rush off to the limo knowing my sisters were following behind me.
    "Buuuuuggg!" Chloe whines. "Don't leave us behind! A girls day requires us too."
    "Then hurry uuuuup," I say mocking her.
We get into the limo with Jean, Chloe's butler that came with her from Paris, who isn't bossed around as much anymore.
    "Where to girls?" he asks us as we climb into the back of the limo.
    We all look at each other before exclaiming, "The mall!"
"Okay, we'll be there in a few minutes," Jean says.
While on our way to the mall, we talk about what all we're going to get. From shoes to bags to fabric. This is going to be the best.
"We have arrived. At what time should I pick the three of you up?" Jean asks us.
"How about we call you a little bit before we finish?" I suggest.
"Of course, and make sure to have a good time," he tells us as Zoe gets out.
"We will!" Chloe happily says as she drags me out of the car.
    We go into every store buying fabrics to make my designs, matching purses, and matching shoes too. We eventually go to the food court for a quick snack, and as we were about to call Jean, there we an akuma.
"Aww come on," I say in disappointment as we transform.
"At least you'll get to see your boyfriend bug," Chloe tells me while giving me a knowing look.
"Hoooraaaay!" I exclaim like a child as I run off after the akuma.
    The second I see Tarantula (Peter) throwing fists with the akuma, I quickly join the battle. Once Vispera and Vulpes catch up since I had sprinted here as fast as possible, they joined us too until the akuma fell.
    "That was easy," Vulpes says, "too easy..."
    "Do you think Hawkmoth is planning something?" Vispera asks.
    "Probably," I say worriedly before turning to my amazing boyfriend.
    "How has your day been so far?" he questions looking into my eyes.
    "Good, how about yours?" I say in response.
    "It was good," Peter answered.
    "Go ahead and kiss!" Chloe shouted from behind us.
    Directly after she said that, Peter tilts my head towards him before capturing my lips in a sweet kiss that I practically melt into.
517