At the Parker's Place

Marinette
After explaining everything to Chloe and Zoe, Peter "left" so Chloe and Zoe would go to their rooms. Once we made sure that they wouldn't come back for a while, Peter led me out, in costume of course, to his aunt and his apartment. He had wanted to introduce her to me, so I decided 'why not?'. I was a little nervous to meet her, but that didn't last too long. Peter shows me where he lives and we go in through the window.
He changes out of his suit (not in front of her of course) and I detransform. Then, he leads me to where his aunt is. I suddenly become nervous again, but I pushed that feeling down. Everything would be fine. I have no need to worry as this isn't Paris. I take a deep breath and continue following Peter.
    I see a woman who must be Peter's Aunt May. She looks between me and Peter before she smiles.
"Hi, you must be Marinette. Peter's talked a lot about you," she says.
Beside me, I see Peter blushing, so I decide to tease him a small bit.
"So you talk about me? I never knew you thought that highly of me," I say with a smirk.
This causes him to blush a deeper shade of red. He looks at me before smirking back. As I realize what he's about to do, my smile slips off of my face.
"With how your friends reacted, I can guess you have and will be talking about me," Peter says while looking at me innocently.
    I begin to turn many shades of red likely inventing new ones. I decide not to speak much now, so I don't stutter. I will eventually have to think of something as payback though.
***
Lila
Pretending to care about the class who doesn't use their brains is tiresome. All of them are upset and shocked Mari left them. I can't believe them! They all decide that they should believe the new girl over their friend they have known for years and think that they have a right to be mad she left?! They caused her emotional and mental pain for sure. Plus, who knows what they have done without my knowledge. I really am sorry to do this and lie about her, but I have no choice.
Alya walks up to me and says, "I can't believe Mari left us! I can. She was supposed to be one of my best friends! Really was she? You never acted like a friend to her nor me. We just wanted to get back at her for hurting you! Says the fake best friend that will leave you in the blink of an eye."
    "Yeah I wish she had stayed," Adrien, who is a jerk, says.
    "You know she has a crush on you has not had if everything is going according to plan," Alya says.
    "My Princess, she isn't your anything, likes me?" the jerk says.
    "She did stutter around you right?" Alya asks.
    "Yes, though I don't know why," he says in response to Alya's question.
"It is because she has a crush on you, but you were super oblivious to it! She had you face all over her walls for crying out loud!" Alya yells at him out of frustration and excitement.
Oh my gosh I can't believe them! Mari only liked him till I came!
                                    ***
Peter
    After explaining everything to Marinette's friends, I "left" so Chloe and Zoe would go to their rooms. Once we made sure that they wouldn't come back for a while, I led Mari out to my aunt and my apartment. I have been wanting to introduce them to each other. I can't wait for Aunt May and Marinette to meet!I show Mari where I lives and we go in through the window.
I changes out of my Spiderman suit, not in front of her of course, and Mari detransforms. Then, I leads Mari to where Aunt May should be.
    I bring Mari to Aunt May. She looks between Mari and I before she smiles.
"Hi, you must be Marinette. Peter's talked a lot about you," she says.
This causes me to blush.
"So you talk about me? I never knew you thought that highly of me," Mari says with a smirk from beside me.
This causes me to blush a deeper shade of red. I looks at Mari before smirking back because I had come up with a plan for to get back at her. As Mari realizes what I'm about to do, her smile drops from her face.
"With how your friends reacted, I can guess you have and will be talking about me," I says while looking at Mari with my most innocent look.
    She blushes as red as her Ladybug suit though I'll need to make sure Mari doesn't try to get back at me.
821