Back to School

Peter
    Even though I didn't want to go to school, I had to as it was another school day. The only good part about going to school is that Marinette goes to the same school as me. Though, I would much rather spend a day with her one on one. I guess beggars can't be choosers. Since I have time though, I think I'll go get Mari some flowers. I mean, I am her boyfriend.
    I go and pick out a some with light pink flowers and red roses. When I get to school, I wait until I see her. Once she comes up to school with her friends, I hand her the bouquet.
    "Thanks Peter," she says happily and kisses me as her friends walk off smirking.
    "You're welcome," I tell her.
    I wrap my arm around her waist, making her blush, and walk her to our first class.
We sit at our desks as we sit side by side. I'm so glad Mr. Dell put us together when Mari first started going to schools here. As class hadn't started, Marinette leaned over and kissed me. I smile into it and kiss her back. I hear a lot of gasps around me before I pull away.
"Puny Parker, what are you doing kissing a girl like her?" Flash says gesturing to Marinette.
"Actually I kissed him, jerk," she says angrily.
He looks over at her surprised.
"You like Puny Parker?!" he yells.
"First of all his name is Peter. Second of all I'm his girlfriend," Mari snaps at him.
She then proceeds to glare at him making him retreat back to his desk.
Then Mr. Dell comes into the room and says, "Good morning students, we will be learning about..."
                                    ***
Marinette
   I ignore my alarms this morning not wanting to wake up. It takes a combination of Chloe, Zoe, and Tikki to get me up along with the threat of takin go away my sketchbook and sewing machine. We head to school. The best part of my day will likely be getting to see Peter. Once I get to school, Peter hands me a bouquet of gorgeous flowers.
    "Thanks Peter," I say happily before kissing him as bee and fox walk off smirking.
    "You're welcome," he says with a dorky smile.
    I feel his arm wrap my waist, making m blush many shades of red, and walk to our first class like that.
We sit at our desks as we sit side by side. I'm super happy we get to sit beside each other. As class hadn't started, I decided to lean towards Peter and kiss him. He smiles into it and kisses me back. Lot of gasps erupt around me though I ignore them. Too soon, he pulls out of the kiss.
"Puny Parker, what are you doing kissing a girl like her?" Flash says gesturing to me.
"Actually I kissed him, jerk," I say very angrily.
He looks over at me surprised.
"You like Puny Parker?!" he yells.
"First of all his name is Peter. Second of all I'm his girlfriend," I snap at him losing my patients.
Then, I proceed to glare at him making him retreat back to his desk. It's funny to watch him retreat as he thinks he thinks he is so high and mighty.
Then Mr. Dell comes into the room and says, "Good morning students, we will be learning about World War II. Open your books to page 608."
    At lunch, we leave campus and go to Peter's place. Attempting to avoid his aunt we go into his room as we didn't want a repeat of being teased to death, so I waited as Peter made sure his aunt wasn't home. After I was given the clear, I made lots of baked treats for lunch.
    We talked about many things as we ate and watched some tv, but it was over all to soon. We had to start heading back to school, but before we did, Peter kissed me. It was quick to my disappointment, but it was still something.
    We went back to school. When we went towards our classroom hand in hand. We sat together and waited for the school day to be over.
706