Patrol Discoveries

Chloe
Why in the world did Buginette run off so fast? I mean, it's like she was going to see someone she hadn't in years that she severely missed. After about 20 minutes, she comes up to us with Spiderman following behind her. Oh.... She has a new crush. I smirk to myself thinking about all I can do to set them up.
"Hey bug," I say. "Why did you leave like you were on fire the second we started patrolling?"
She begins to turn very red, and my sister catches on to what I'm doing. She smirks at me then at Buginette and spider boy.
"Yeah you did. Also, did you run into Spiderman on the way back?" she asks still smirking.
"I found him while beginning patrol exited?" Buginette says on the spot like she made it up, further proving she has a crush on him.
"Oh really now?" I ask Buginette. "I guess that you don't have a crush on the spider boy behind you then."
She turns very red once again while slowly turning around to face said spider boy.
***
Zoe
Once we started patrol, Mari-bug run off quickly. We patrol for maybe 20 minutes before she reappears with Spiderman.
"Hey bug," Bee says. "Why did you leave like you were on fire the second we started patrolling?"
She begins to turn very red, and I begin to catch on to what she's doing to Mari-bug. I smirk at Chloe then at Mari-bug and Spiderman.
"Yeah you did. Also, did you run into Spiderman on the way back?" I ask still smirking at Mari.
"I found him while beginning patrol exited?" Mari-bug says on the quickly like she wanted to avoid the question making me think she might have a crush on Spiderman.
"Oh really now?" asks Chloe. "I guess that you don't have a crush on the spider boy behind you then."
She turns very red once again while slowly turning around to face Spiderman.
***
Peter
It was finally time for patrol. I could see Marinette too! I know I saw her this morning, but it feels like an eternity ago. I was swinging through Queens when something ran- more like swung- into me. We fall on a building with me on top of who I realize is Marinette.
"Hey," she says with a huge smile on her face.
"Hi," I say before pausing, my eyes go wide and I begin to feel my cheeks heat up when I realize what position we're in.
Marinette looks down then also realizes this and begin blushing too. I get off of her then we go to find the rest of Marinette's team. It takes maybe 15 minutes to find them.
Vulpes looks at me then smirks before saying, "Hey bug, why did you leave like you were on fire the second we started patrolling?"
Marinette begins to turn very red beside me, and Vispera smirks as well catching on to what Vulpes is doing.
"Yeah you did. Also, did you run into Spiderman on the way back?" she asks still smirking.
"I found him while beginning patrol exited?" Marinette says quickly.
"Oh really now?" Vulpes asks. "I guess that you don't have a crush on the spider boy behind you then."
She turns very red once again while slowly turning around to face me. I smile at her a little, calming her down some, but then I pull her into my side with the help of my web-shooters. She squeaks then looks at me surprised.
"I believe she does have a crush on me," I say smirking at her a little.
"Oh is that so?" she asks. "I guess you have a crush on me too as you said you couldn't stop thinking about me."
She got me there. She knows she does too, but doesn't take in account she had said the same thing.
"You said that to me too, before talking to me for a while," I say.
***
Marinette
"I believe she does have a crush on me," Peter says an I can hear him smirking.
"Oh is that so?" I say. "I guess you have a crush on me too as you said you couldn't stop thinking about me."
I know I got him there. He looks at me with part in f his mask looking a little more red than normal though it was barely visible. I realize my error too late though as he comes back with something similar.
"You said that to me too, before talking to me for a while," he says.
"Y-y-you stayed all night one night!" I say not thinking.
"Buginette, does he know our secret identities?" Vulpes asks.
SHOOT I FORGOT HER AND VESPERA WERE HERE!
"He accidentally found them out and I know his identity too," I say hesitantly.
"Okay I guess we can all have an identity reveal after patrol. Also spider boy, you better not hurt her. She has been hurt to much already," Vulpes says.
"I would never!" Peter says from behind me.
"Can't we talk after patrol?" I ask trying to get out of this conversation.
"Fine, but we will continue it at the penthouse later," Vulpes says upset.
"Okay," I say defeated.
***
Chloe
"I believe she does have a crush on me," spider boy.
"Oh is that so?"Buginette says. "I guess you have a crush on me too as you said you couldn't stop thinking about me."
"You said that to me too, before talking to me for a while," he says.
"Y-y-you stayed all night one night!" Marinette says seeming to forget we were here.
"Buginette, does he know our secret identities?" I ask.
"He accidentally found them out and I know his identity too," she says quietly.
"Okay I guess we can all have an identity reveal after patrol. Also spider boy, you better not hurt her. She has been hurt to much already," I say.
"I would never!" he says looking offended.
"Can't we talk after patrol?" Buginette asks.
"Fine, but we will continue it at the penthouse later," I says upset.
"Okay," she says defeatedly.
1029