The Class Finds Out

Marinette
    I wake up feeling cold, so I close my opened window. Last night's events flash through my head casing my face to heat up. As I tried to clear my thoughts, his name kept echoing through my mind. Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter... It ran through my mind like a broken record. Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter, Peter... The only thing I could think of was Peter Parker or Spiderman.
I already miss him and i just saw him last night. I guess I've got a new crush.
                                     ***
Lila
    Everything was going according to plan, Marinette is in New York, and these annoying people who would befriend anyone if it benefited them are making me tell them stories. I can't wait till everything blows up in their face.
                                     ***
Peter
    Ever since I got home I couldn't get her out of my head. Marinette, Marinette, Marinette, Marinette, Marinette... I already can't wait for patrol and it is barely this morning. Marinette, Marinette, Marinette, Marinette, Marinette...
     I turn my head to my window scenting someone was there. I turn to find Ladybug and let her in.
    "Tikki, spots off," she says.
    "What are you doing here?" I ask surprised to see her.
    "I couldn't stop thinking of you, so I came to see you," she says nervously.
"Same for me, I was thinking of coming to see you," I say with a smile on my face.
I bring her closer as I had already missed that from last night. I lay on my bed pulling her down with me, laying like we had last night.
                                     ***
Marinette
I wanted to see Peter so much, I didn't notice that I had transformed and left till I was at window. He then lets me into his room.
    "Tikki, spots off," I say.
    "What are you doing here?" he asks me sounding surprised.
    "I couldn't stop thinking of you, so I came to see you," I say nervous that he would be upset.
"Same for me, I was thinking of coming to see you," he says smiling a little.
He pulls me close to him, and I feel my cheeks heat up. I feel like I am beginning to fall, but end up on something comfortable close to Peter. I feel as if this has happened before.
I check the time and realize I'll have to go back soon, so no one will know I ever left.
"Sorry, but I have to go. See you during patrol tonight," I say while getting up.
I walk over to the window before hearing, "See you then."
I leave and go back to the penthouse. I sneak back into my room then pretend I had just woken up.
"Good morning Chloe, Zoe, and Mrs. Bourgeois," I say as I enter the kitchen.
"Good morning Mari," Zoe says.
Directly after, Chloe says, "Good morning Bug."
"Good morning Marinette," Mrs. Bourgeois says.
"Bug?" I ask Chloe.
"She called me Bee this morning," Zoe says.
"Does that mean we should call her Fox?" I ask after hearing that.
"Sure," Chloe and Zoe say in unison.
"I guess those are our new nicknames," I say with a smile.
"What should we do today?" I ask.
"Go shopping?" Chloe suggests.
"Chloe, your mom and me could supply you with clothes and accessories of any kind in the world," I tell her.
"Oh yeah," she says.
"Didn't you say there was a liar at your old school?" Zoe asks us.
"Yeah," I say as Chloe nods her head.
"Do either of you have evidence of her lies?"
she asks us.
"I got a lot from the principal before we came," Chloe says in reply.
    "We should work to expose her soon," Zoe says.
                                     ***
Alya
Wait a minute, why isn't Marinette here? Come to think of it she has been missing for a week and Chloe is missing too. I should ask the teacher Miss Bustier about it later.
When class starts I begin to ask her before Adrien says, "Where is Marinette? She has been missing for a few days now," he says. After a moment he adds, "Also where is Chloe?"
"Marinette got an internship and moved, while Chloe moved in with her mother," Miss Bustier says with tears brimming her eyes.
What!? Marinette up and left us! I thought she was my best friend, next to Lila of course.
                                     ***
Adrien
When class starts I ask, "Where is Marinette? She has been missing for a few days now," I ask before adding, "Also where is Chloe?"
"Marinette got an internship and moved, while Chloe moved in with her mother," Miss Bustier says looking like she might cry.
My jaw drops. She left? She can't just leave!
"Where is she taking her internship?" I ask.
"I'm not allowed to say," she says still on the verge of tears.
My blood boils. First, Ladybug takes my miraculous with her friends. Then, she replaces me with a spider. Lastly, my princess leaves me. What have I ever done to deserve this?! Why couldn't Marinette just take the high road and apologize to Lila!?
                                  847